• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's Super Bowl 50

..YTD...12-6....Playoffs

Carolina vs Denver

Pic: Carolina/Denver...Over 45

If you like the Over play it soon..will go up...IMO...if you like the Under wait...Wanted to Post now and will give Reasons and Wright up later...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Info I Found:
    Carolina: 8-1 ATS last 9 after having more than 350 yards total offense previous game..12-2 ATS last 14 on grass...8-2 ATS last 10 after allowing less than 90 yards rushing previous game..4-1 ATS vs team with winning record
    Denver:8-1 ATS last 9 after having less than 150 yards passing the previous game..4-1-1 ATS vs team with winning record..4-1 ATS last 5 after allowing less than 90 yards rushing the previous game...
    Over is 4-1 in last 5 Super Bowls..NFC won 4 of last 6...Last 14 Super Bowls the Fav is 5-9 SU and 3-11 ATS...NFL teams after scoring 40 plus points in playoffs (Carolina last game) are 5-23 ATS in the next playoff game..Denver has been Dog 4 times this season and went 3-1 SU and 4-0 ATS...Non-offensive scores this season Denver 6 and Carolina 7..Denver is 8-2 last 10 games with a weeks rest..Denver last 10 Road games in California they are 10-0 SU and ATS..The 12 Super Bowls in California when went Over 9-1....in the 49 Super Bowls the Dog has Covered 20 winning 13 SU...Carolina had the league high in takeaways 39 (24 Ints) and (15 fumbles)...

More later on...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Denver vs Carolina
      Carolina has been in a Very Good spot in the Playoffs...Got Seattle off their 3rd Road game in row..Played in below zero wind chill at Minny..Travel 4 time zones..why such slow start to game..Then play Arizona which gives up 7 Turnovers (4 Int's/3 Fumbles)..Which Palmer forced the ball several times...Any team looks good getting 7 Turnovers..Carolina is a Solid team but What Carolina has not seen much is an Outside Rush like Denver will bring with Miller and Ware...OT tackles will have Problems with them...

Denver...Manning's last ride..Start of the Year was a rough start with him playing Kubiak style of Offense and some poor O Line play got him banged up...In Denver's 2 playoff games he had only 398 yds passing and 2 TD's...9-2 as Starter this season and only 1 loss was over TD vs Kansas City when he got hurt..Look for Sanders to have a Big game with Norman Covering Thomas..(Good Prop Bet)..I will take Manning off an Extra week Rest (Denver is 8-2 last 10 off extra week rest)..and think People are Over reacting after the Carolina Blow out of Arizona..(more info on that above)..So..

Pic: Denver +6

Pic: Denver/Carolina...Over 45

Prop:
      Sanders Over 5 1/2 pass receptions

(Post more Props later)

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice write up Thor

Interesting stat I heard today Carolina has rushed for 100 yards in 31 straight games
        NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Thanks...Reggie...They are a Running Machine...That is why I like this next Prop...BOL to ya..Hammer em..!!

All Ready on:
          Prop:

ADD: Prop
          Cam Newton pass attempts Under 32 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

All Ready on:
            Prop:

Add: Prop
            Total number of FG's Denver Over 1 1/2
            Total Rush Yards R Hillman Under 38 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor...with ya on side, total, Cam under pass attempts but I have over 38 for Hillman today!:bang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Always...BOL to ya today...Joepa...Hammer em..!!

ALREADY ON:
                Prop:

ADD: Prop
                Longest score a FG not TD
                Longest FG Under 45 1/2 yards

Football Time..!!

Comment

Final:

Prop:
                  Longest score a FG not TD
                  Longest FG Under 45 1/2 yards
                  ADD:
                  Manning Over 21 1/2 Pass Comp

My Goal every year is to make $$ and Help others make $$

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Teaser

Denver +12
                    Denver/Carolina..Over 37

Football Time..!!

Comment

6-4 Nite....Made some $$

18-10 for Playoffs....

Football Time..!!

Comment

Hey Thor, 6-4, winner winner, lobster tail dinner. Take care bro
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Uncle Yo....My Man..Good to hear from You....Yep a Nice Day...Take care...:beerbang:

Comment

Way to go Thor.....hammered 'em!:chaching::smclap::fire:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                            X