• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 2

....YTD...6-3

Thursday Nite Game:

NY Jets at Buffalo
    Both start season 0-1..Buffalo is 5-0 SU and ATS last 5 games played between them..Stat I read in Mark Lawrence's book "QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is 0-17 SU on away games vs teams that ended the Season with a Winning Record.."...Wow what a Stat...So I will go with a Home Dog that has Matched up well vs that Team last few years..So..

Pic: Buffalo +1

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

n y jets should in this one going away...lol...buffalo has a way of fading as the game wears on...

Comment

Hammer time im on Buf too!
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

0-17

Records are meant to be broken.
        Just more reason for me to jump all over Jets here.
        Buffalo was only able to manage to score 1 touchdown last week.think buffalo is in for a long season

Comment

Defense for buffalo sucked ass so fire the offensive coordinator. Makes great since Rex. Buffalo in for a long season.

Comment

...bpiets...BOl on your plays...

...Queen...as always..Great to hear from you..BOL...:beerbang:

...sleepy..Thanks for the input..If this game was on Sunday I would have passed on it..But played Buffalo...4th and 1 at midfield was huge..BOL on your plays..

Sunday: Sept 18th

Pic: Carolina -13 1/2
            Pic: Kansas City +2 1/2
            Pic: San Diego -3
            Pic: Baltimore -6 1/2
            Pic: Seattle -6 1/2
            Pic: Tampa Bay +7
            Pic: Miami +6 1/2
            Pic: Oakland -4 1/2

Totals
            Tennessee/Detroit....Over 47 1/2

Jacksonville/San Diego...Over 47 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Carolina, KC, Tampons and Oakland:thumbs:
              Also, I am on the Tenny/DRiot Over.....smash em Thor!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
                Defense for buffalo sucked ass so fire the offensive coordinator. Makes great since Rex. Buffalo in for a long season.
                you have quite a stick up your ass about this bills. still sour they knocked your jets out of the playoffs last season? or you hate rex because you thought he sucked as the Jets coach? or both?

furthermore, firing the offensive coordinator was a great move. his play calling was stale and predictable. the offense was past pathetic in the first 2 games. 160 total yards at BALT and minus a few big plays, a whole lot of nothing Thursday night either. when the fans can sit in the stands and predict the exact offensive play more often than not, it's time for him to go.

lastly, you're right it's a long season, Revis is old and tired and can't cover a single receiver on the bills roster, and Fitz is still your qb.

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...BOL on your games...:beerbang:

Thanks..Stif...Got to love the Newbies....:bang:

...YTD...9-11

Monday Nite:

Philadelphia at Chicago

Pic: Philly +3

Pic: Philly/Chic...Over 42 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

lol yea. i ain't tryin to start any pissing matches, but seemed to be pretty much every post he made this week so far had to bash the bills and it was getting a little old. we all realized they sucked thurs night and the team is currently in position to majorly underperform this season if things don't drastically improve like immediately. let's move on....

gl tonight thor :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      Revis is old and tired and can't cover a single receiver on the bills roster
                      Revis Island is Cuba. Once a no-go zone, the island is now a very popular destination :thumbs:
                      its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
                      straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
                      parlays 0-1 (-1u)
                      total: +9.9u

Comment

Working...
                      X