• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl week seven

3* (7-12) (-20.55)
    2* (7-12) (-14.30)
    1* (7-12) (-6.25)
    TOTAL (21-36) (-41.10)

Yet another loser on Thursday. Worst NFL season in recent memory for me. Going full steam again this week and see what happens. If Sunday sucks again, I will probably just go one unit on everything until things look better.

1* NY Giants -3 vs LA Rams……………..Probably should not be playing this game, but I want the early morning action. God help me!!

3* Buffalo -3 vs Miami…………..As a Dolphins fan, I have seen this before. They completely manhandle the Steelers and you think they have momentum playing at home, plus you get them as a dog. Throw in McCoy does not look like he is going to play for Buffalo either. Look for the Bills pass rush to be all over Miami’s over rated QB and he will throw at least two interceptions and Buffalo wins easier than expected.

3* Jets -2 vs Baltimore…………….Things just have not been making sense lately and the Jets being a favorite applies here. Baltimore has looked so much better than the Jets. The Jets season is all but over at this point. They just changed QB’s as well, going with a worse one than they started with. This play makes no sense which is why it will win.

2* Tease risking 2.80 units two win 2.00 units
    Cincinnati -3 vs Cleveland
    New England pick vs Pittsburgh

2* New Orleans +6 vs Kansas City…………..Just a gut feeling that Brees keeps this one close. KC also tends to lose games they should not.

1* Washington +1 vs Detroit…………….I feel like the Skins are starting to peak.

1* Minnesota -3 vs Philly…………..I am riding the Vikes until they lose.
    1* Oakland +1 vs Jacksonville……………….Taking the better team.
    1* Atlanta -6 vs San Diego……………Falcons continue to play great, starting to believe.

Unless I get murdered, I will be back to play the Sunday night game.
Working...
X