sd -3.5 +100
    ariz -2.5 -105
    pit -6.5 -110
    sd/tb u49.5 -110

3 units each

buf ml +150

1 unit

Comment

wow if you just bet every favorite ats every week you'd be like 117-40 in nfl. wtf?

Comment

its that easy.. NFL has become a free cash grab for the casual bettor and become even more of a struggle for players like us.

Comment

I know right? every freakin week I struggle to do research, collect information, try to come to intelligent conclusions why a certain team may win/cover, get the best lines I can, only to hit .500, or a little better. 6-5 today i guess I went. big freakin woo. all that wasted time I spent. I could have gone 8-4 today taking 20 minutes, using the "insert team name here" sucks method, and just choosing every fav on the board. last week it was worse. it seems like every year lately, it's more the same old ****....
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-04-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

you are spot on. I couldn't have summed it up better. NCAAF is even worse believe it or not.Panthers tonight :thumbs:

Comment

haha, you're having a pretty good season being selective. maybe i should tail you on Carolina here, but i think seattle will win/cover this one. unless of course cam gets out his crying towel after the first time a seattle guy farts in his general direction and the refs give him every call possible from there on....after his little whiny call to douche bag of the century commissioner goodell....and extend drives for the panthers. i don't care, i'm not betting it. after all was said and done, i only lost a few dollars today and feel fortunate at that. and maybe seattle could play a night game EVERY week instead of just 75% of the time. wtf? maybe tomorrow....

Comment

why wont pinny move off of 24.5 for the sea team total? juicing it like crazy. My book is offering 27..

Comment

wow, idk. i haven't been paying attention to this line. not likely it lands on 25 or 26 though, right? 5dimes has 26.5 -110, but if you drop it to 24.5 it's only +104, lol. gaining 14 cents to give up 2 pts? no thanks. they charge you out the ass to buy 2. either way, it looks pinny isn't too worried about it landing on 25 or 26, assuming heavier action on the over is causing the heavier juice. i'm not sure i have anything intelligent to offer other than that....
                  Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-04-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

by the way, this type of intelligent discussion and trying to figure things out together is something i sorely miss from the "old days" of this forum, and the one we all came from before it....

Comment

another by the way, if you buy 5dimes to u27 sea tt, it jumps from -110 to -132. 22 cents for 1/2 pt? wow....

Comment

guess I should have just taken Seattle :laughing:

ind/nyj u49 -115

3 units

Comment

Working...
                        X