btk playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btk playoffs

Haven't posted in a looong time, but have been lurking. Snowed in and hoping to jump back in and offer some discussion...

Oak +4.5 -115

4 units

Latavius Murray o1.5 receptions -115

1 unit

Obviously the first thought is QB play and a rookie making his first career NFL start in the playoffs against one of the leagues best pass defenses, but imo the Raiders don't need cook to win the game for them. The Raiders have the backs to consistently pound the ball and hopefully create some 3rd and short situations. The Texans also struggled defending RBs catching passes out of the backfield in the first matchup. I would anticipate an early screen or two to help combat the Texans blitzing. Long and short, I think too much attention is being paid on the Raiders QB situation and not enough on the Texans. Osweiler is a step and a half late on his reads and I don't think he can be trusted to not turn the ball over. IMO getting the better team with more than a fg is a very solid play.

Sea -8

1 unit

The Hawks have killed me late in the year but I am riding with them again today. Like the Texans, I don't think Detroit belongs in the playoffs either. And I sure as **** will not be backing a road dog that the public has been on all week at over a 60% clip. Stafford has struggled since his thumb injury and I think the Hawks pressure him early.

Two team tease

Sea -1
    Pitt-2.5

risk 1.3 to win 1

Not usually big on playing a teaser in this situation but I like getting the two better teams, at home, with the better QB, better RB, experience, and with the public on the road dogs.

gl to all!!!
    NFL '12

GL and welcome back to the board BTK!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks joe pa!

Well was pretty off on the raiders play. Dropped passes definitely killed what little momentum they had...

For today

Pitt -10.5

2 units

Nyg +6 -130

6 units
      NFL '12

Comment

Atl -6

2 units
        NFL '12

Comment

Dallas -4 -130

KC -1

4 units each
          NFL '12

Comment

With ya on Big D and KC....GL:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X