• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Vikings vs. Buffalo Bills NFLX Pick

YTD: 0-1-0 -1.10 Units

Taking:

Vikings on the moneyline at -150.

Zimmer takes the preseason seriously and wants to win. He's gone 12-1 SU in his 13 career preseason games.

He also mentioned that he's likely to leave some of Minny's starters in "for a bit longer" to play with second stringers.

Good luck to all!

you nailed this one. I'm at the game and the viqueens obviously for some reason care about winning this game. looks like a 4-peat preseason super bowl championship in the works for them. of course that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee at the local diner, lol....

Comment

I got this hot info on my red phone, courtesy of none other than Jimmy Crackcorn!

Comment

yea, that's good stuff. although, i don't know if you saw the game, but the Bills really by all means should have scored the tying touchdown and given you a scare somewhere about halfway thru the 4th qtr after an ugly ass interception thrown by whoever was playing QB for Minny at that time. They left Keenum in seemingly forever...but anyway, some ass clown for the Bills who will probably be cut next week just flat out dropped a pass at the sidelines that would have made it 1st and goal at the 2 at the very worst....

SO, got any more red phone specials? lol

Comment

I think both teams were ugly. lol

I think the Nationals light up the San Fran tonight. SF off a cross country west to east flight starting a gas can pitcher that doesnt have command (12 walks in 19 innings in mlb this season) and wasnt good in AAA (94 hits in 79 innings)

Giants are a really poor road team and Wash hits .290 at home.

Edwin Jackson faced this Giants team last season twice, giving up only 5 hits over 12 innings.

I project SF to score no more than 3 runs and Wash to score no less than 6 with upside of 8.

Comment

Sounds like good info to me. I really miss people posting this type of analysis behind their picks :thumbs:

Comment

Facebook and Twitter have put a giant hurt on posting forums.

BTW, Posey not in starting lineup. I'm happier with him out, although he is 1/15 lieftime vs. Jackson. (I'll lean to "he was due so this is a good thing lol)

Comment

I guess i'm behind the times. I have no idea about twitter and facebook is just sickening. I really should avoid it, lol

I wonder if they will even get the game started in Washington?

And if you thought the Buffalo/Minny game was ugly last night, i hope you didn't watch any of the NY/PIT game just now. Holy awful QB's....

Comment

Working...
                X