X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WK 13

41-25-4 +9.85

Wash/Dal PK -115 3Q

Wash, with a lot of injuries, but not to any key players. Dal without their #1 RB E Elliott have suffered last two games. QB D Prescott will more likely be their leading rusher as Dal is ranked 4th in rushin' YPG. But 28th in passing. Dal is 4-7 for scoring 3Q. Wash is 8-3 3Q action. Wash is 2nd in the passing YDS column and 7th in total YPG. Jus taking a chance here. Even if Dal shows up tonight, a lot of their offence relied on Elliott.

GL
    If its fun, do it

Above is Wash PK 3Q :beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Skins

I'm taking that chance too Yo! Luck to ya man.

Wilson

"All I Do Is Win." :laughing:

Comment

Wilson, All you do is win or tie LOL. I got a push on that one. I took Atl -3, cause they have covered the last two games cause I been wearing my lucky sports jacket. Kevin will send you a pic. Lucky sports jacket, ain't that the dumbest shiit ya ever heard.

Atl -3 EV

Det +3 -110

M Stafford probable. Thing is no site I've looked at even has him on the injury report. Love the 3 pts on this one.

Phil -5.5 -115

Sea covered at home once and that was against Indy at the beginning of the season when Indy was strugglin'. Wentz Ain't booooochiiiitn' and his team ain't neither

NYG/OAK un 42 -110

Jus makes sense. Neither one is crowdin' the board with points the last several games.

Den/Mia un 19.5 -110 1H 2 units

They both are slow out the gate and its been a consistant nothingness all season. Doesn't mean I'll win, but I feel like I have a good chance.

GL
        If its fun, do it

Comment

GL NFL Liberace Jacketman!
          Love D-Riot, Hotlanta & Philly too:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

[QUOTE=joepa66;356757]Love D-Riot, Hotlanta & Philly tooQUOTE]

Jus some crappy picks chief. D-Riot is so crappy, I'm takin the ML

Det ML 1 to win 1.40

Det/Balt ov 13 2Q -115

Most of their scores are in 2Q and 4Q

GL
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Lar/Ariz u43 -110
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Pit -0.5 +105 3Q

Cin has only scored 4 times in the 3Q. Pitt has scored 9 times in the 3Q.

GL
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                X