the Tennessee titans....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Tennessee titans....

never had a chance in this game. the officials were never going to let it happen. I've said it 100 times and I'll say it again, fixed. as bad as wwf. disgusting

agreed.. some really bad calls against tenn and also some missed calls.. the missed face mask on derrick henry on 4th down was awful. The reversal on the NE false start punt some how turned into defensive offsides? the offensive P.I. on Decker when it was within 5 yards... I could go on and on.. it's a shame.

Comment

it's too often to be a coincidence, imo. for whatever reason (I assume ratings, greed and $$), the nfl needs to see this NE team continue to advance. like you said, there was that iffy offensive PI call on decker when it was 7-7 that instead of getting TEN out of a field position hole, basically ended the drive and set NE up on a short field to go up 14-7. there was also what looked like (they never showed it on replay) a nasty crack back block by Chris Hogan that was never called on a big gainer that let to an eventual score. they called that one against Robert Woods when he was in Buffalo like it was their job....which of course it is, unless you play for the Patriots i guess. and that reversed offsides on the punt? that one was a head scratcher for me....but it sure did keep momentum in NE's favor instead if potentially setting TEN up at midfield for a score....

it just always calls (made it missed) that either swing the momentum just enough in their favor right when they need it, or even take points off the board of the opposition (Buffalo, NY jets, and ESPECIALLY PITTSBURGH off the top of my head) against them in big spots. but oh look, if Pittsburgh wins today, now they have something (the hideous overturned td) to hype all. damn. week.

it's amazing how, once NE is in control and/or has a comfortable lead, the **** calls disappear and they actually start calling stuff against them to even it out a little "on paper".

it's just like wrestling imo. whoever fans love and hate the most brings in the ratings and therefore needs to continue to be in the "main event"
      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-14-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Stif, that's one reason they call it home field advantage to say the least, no less. LOL. Everybody in our household and everybody I know, hates NE worse than Hilary Clinton.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

I forgot to mention, Hilary is a sore loser
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
          X