Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl

1. Want to thank all of the cappers on here for posting their plays and insight each week. I have been a member since 2008 and really respect a lot of the Veteran on here. Your "professionalism" is 2nd to none!! I really appreciate how you post thru the ups and downs..to me a lot of you are "sharps" I rarely post. but check weekly in NFL and College Football to see how everyone is leaning and I owe a bunch of you guys, with no faces drinks 😂😂😂
    2. If anyone is going out for March Madness opening wknd March 14-18..id love to meet up with you [ i know wrong forum]. And buy you a drink! Or 7.
    3. Back to the Super Bowl, I strongly, strongly feel that Philly is the much better team. I'm not a believer in the NE defense. They were abused by a very Average Jville offense. NE dictated them to pass And jville did with much less offensive talent and Blake Bortels who isn't good by NFL standards.. This line is going to drop IMO to 3.5 or 4.. I'm catching it at 5.5. I think Philly with their run D and RPO offense has enough to cover against Belichick with two Coordinators about to move on

Hey RamPride, nice to see ya bro! I feel ya on the Eagles and will be on that side as well. For me, I would play against the Pats just for kicks since I can't stand them. And, there are a lot of great capers on this site and they've taught me a lot about NFL football wagering:bang:

GL and let's grab the season ending 'W':thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa! Hope everyone enjoys the game, love the Super Bowl but it sucks because were without a competitive football game for 6 months! As I mentioned I caught this at 5.5. Not a huge play for me as ill be blowing my $$$ betting live, in game.
      Philly +5.5 115 to win 100

Comment

Working...
      X