Pic: Houston -1

Pic: Chicago/Houston...Over 33

Carolina at NY Giants

Pic: Carolina -1

Arizona at Oakland

Pic: Arizona/Oakland...Over 35

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..Sorry Late..Have been Gone..Sorry..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

gl thor,

is it really here, it is, it is, and bout damn time football season :beerbang:
    Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Thanks...Kappa393...Yea It is Here..Hope ya have a Great Nite/Year...BOL..!!

With 42 Pts Scored in Arz/Oakland Game Looks like Over is a W..Well Better Nite..5-2...Really Thought a 7-0 Nite was Coming But Washington Scored 2 TDs in Less than 2 Minutes to Kill the Tenny Side..Tenny Just Fell Apart ..That One I Saw..Then Houst gets 13 Pts Scored on Them by Chic in 4th Q to Lose that Side...But Better Nite..BOL on Next One

One Thing Early I Noticed was the O/U has been Good to Me..4-0..Might Need to Play More Totals and Less Sides in Preseason.. So Far while Sides are Not as Nice..3-6...YTD 7-6-1..(3-6-1 Sides..4-0 O/U)..BOL on Sundays Game...Seattle/San Diego..BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Last edited by Thor24; 08-11-2007, 11:26 PM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thor Strikes Hollywood - Yahoo! News

you getting your own movie now thor?
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks..Dananderson..Yea..Why do ya Think I have been So Busy Lately..I Could Not Tell Anyone because Everyone would want in It...LOL...BOL to Ya..!!

Comment

Working...
          X