JoePa's RBC Heritage Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's RBC Heritage Picks

Not a bad finish last week in my first post in golf this season with a Top 5 finish. However, no Jordan Speith on my card this week as I expect a Masters hangover after his emotional final round playing with Bubba. We will see what the young man is made of if he can man-up this weekend. Tough course and if the wind is up look out!

JIM FURYK - OUTRIGHT WIN 16/1 - Jimbo has a win and two runner up finishes at Harbour Town and is coming off three consecutive Top 20s on Tour with a T15th last week at The Masters. This course features small greens and he is very accurate and can get in position off the tee where he ranks 19th in driving accuracy at 68.5% and is also 34th in scrambling at 61%.

ZACH JOHNSON - OUTRIGHT WIN 20/1 - Nothing new for Johnson this year in that he's been his old solid self save for last weeks Master's performance. Johnson's games fits Harbour Town as he ranks 6th in driving accuracy and 15th in GIR. Harbour Town rewards accuracy!

RUSSELL HENLEY - TOP 5 FINISH 8/1 - Henley has a T6th in his only appearance at Harbour Town, T31st last week at The Masters, two TOP 10s in 2014, won the Honda Classic in a playoff win and T7th at the Honda! I was pleasantly surprised watching him last week and the way he scrambled.

WILL MACKENZIE - TOP 5 FINISH 10/1 - Like Henley, one of the best young golfers on Tour that you might not know! He ranks 4th on Tour in scoring average at 69.646, 14th in the FedEx Cup, 11th in strokes gained putting at .651, and will feel right at home being a Carolina boy! He finished 2nd at the Valero, 4th at the Valspar and 6th at the Honda. For the season he has 5 TOP 10s and 9 TOP 25s.

CAMERON TRINGALE - TOP 5 FINISH 20/1 - The Bermuda Tringale has made 10 consecutive cuts made this season and a T4th at the Shell Houston. He's got the ability to succeed on narrow courses with small greens that puts a optimum on accuracy with a T13th at Pebble Beach and a T12th at Riveria. He's 61st in scoring average!
    Last edited by joepa66; 04-16-2014, 07:41 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:
Working...
X