JoePa's Zurich Classic Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's Zurich Classic Picks

Not a very good showing last week by my fantasy team. The lone bright spot was Jimbo Furyk but otherwise I was very disappointed. On to the Big Easy this week and I look forward to seeing how my big four perform.

MATT EVERY - OUTRIGHT WIN 28/1 & TOP 5 FINISH 7/1 - A missed cut at The Masters had him boiling last week as he followed up Augusta with a T12th at Harbour Town. He does have 7 Top 15s in 13 starts this season and was a winner at Bay Hill.

GRAHAM DELAET - OUTRIGHT WIN 24/1 - The Canadian is overdue! He finished T4th here in 2012, has 5 Top 10s this year, ranks 3rd in GIR, 22nd in par breakers and 21st in scoring. It's a boat time.....for one of the best international players in the field

JOHN SENDEN - TOP 5 FINISH 8/1 - He's 5/6 in cuts made at TPC Louisiana with 2 Top 15 finishes. He finished a very respectful T8th at Augusta and has a win earlier this season with a win at the Valspar---6 weeks ago.

KEVIN STADLER - TOP 5 FINISH 8/1 - I think he's ready for that high five from The Walrus standing in the gallery. He finished T8th on the big stage at The Masters this year. Last season he finished T8th at TPC Louisiana and currently ranks 20th in GIR and 26th in scoring. He's trending upward this year.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:
Working...
X