JoePa's TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP Picks

Ah, two Top 5 winners last week propels me into the Tour Championship by Coca-Cola at East Lake CC in Atlanta. It would be nice to end the season on a positive before I devote my time to NCAA College Football.

JIM FURYK - 12/1 OUTRIGHT WINNER - He's #7 in the FedEx Standings and has four (4) TOP 3 finishes at the Tour Championship.....one of them was a win in 2010. His T4th at the BMW was his 5th Top 10 in his last seven (7) Tour starts. What does he have to do to win!

BUBBA WATSON - 10/3 TOP 5 FINISH - Rode three (3) straight rounds of 66 to a solo second at Cherry Hill where he led the field in strokes gained tee to green. He T5th here in 2012 in his last trip to East Lake.

RICKIE FOWLER - 11/1 OUTRIGHT WINNER - Rickie T4th at the BMW, his 7th Top 10 in his last eight (8) starts. During that span he's risen more than 100 spots to a T42 in strokes gained putting.

JORDAN SPEITH - 18/1 OUTRIGHT WINNER & 7/2 TOP 5 FINISH - The late summer affects of a slump have waned. He T8th at the BMW and T2nd here in 2013. He's 11th in the FedEx Cup and a win just might let him take home top honors.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:
Working...
X