JoePa's DEUTSCHE BANK Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's DEUTSCHE BANK Picks

Round two of the FedEx championship playoffs! I wasn't too enthused last week with the play of my picks as most seemed to really struggle. Hopefully, this week will be a little different.

JASON DAY 6/1 OUTRIGHT WIN - Talent, momentum, three wins in his last 4 starts, -73 under aggregate since The Open Championship, and has three Top 10s at TPC Boston.....there's nothing more to say!

HENRIK STENSON 3/1 TOP 5 FINISH - Three Top 6s in his last five starts - one a solo 2nd at Plainfield CC last week! Had a tournament record-tying -22 under 262 in 2013. Has been really under the radar because of all the flash produced by young guns Day and Spieth.

BUBBA WATSON 4/1 TOP 5 FINISH - The bomber scratched out a solo 3rd at Plainfield CC where he led the field in strokes gained tee-to-green and was 3rd in scrambling. He has four Top 3s in his last seven starts with a 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd, but nobody seemed to notice because of Jason Day's wake. Ranks 8th in GIR!

JIM FURYK 7/1 TOP 5 FINISH - Consistent and strong contender and his T11th at the Barclays was his 9th Top 15 in 17 starts this season. Jimbo has six Top 25s in 10 starts at TPC Boston so his form is on point.

MATT KUCHAR 15/2 TOP 5 FINISH & 4/1 TOP 10 FINISH - He T4th here in 2013 and was one stroke off the lead halfway through the tournament last year before struggling in the wind and falling to a T29th. In his last six starts he has earned a T2nd and two T7ths.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Certainly made my first weekend in college football a little easier to take.....Stenson To 5, Furyk Top 5 and Kuchar Top 10 and just one stroke from a Top 5 place as well...:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X