Legit or Scam Betting System?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit or Scam Betting System?

Is anyone familiar with the betting system linked below? I'm considering subscribing but wonder if anyone has experience with it? Is it worth the cost or is it a scam? Feedback welcomed.

Sorry No URL's allowed
    Last edited by Queen; 12-20-2009, 11:22 PM.

Like most it's a scam. It is a progressive system. Please do not post url's in any forum. We do not wish to advertise any non sponsors.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
      Like most it's a scam. It is a progressive system. Please do not post url's in any forum. We do not wish to advertise any non sponsors.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHistorian View Post
        Is anyone familiar with the betting system linked below? I'm considering subscribing but wonder if anyone has experience with it? Is it worth the cost or is it a scam? Feedback welcomed.

Sorry No URL's allowed
        There are sportsbetting systems out there that will make you money. They will come off saying that have 97% success rates, and while they do, its only after games that fit their system in which they have A, B, and C bets. Its progressive. If you follow the system strictly you will make money. A couple of them are no joke. I have one right now that I subscribe to that not only is like 23-1 in its system, meaning its only lost one C bet. Overall they are 70% on their picks in general, meaning they usually win not only their A bet, but most of the time they win games they aren't fitting the system the best.

People are quick to dismiss these, but I will give you a for instance. While I wasn't gambling on this guys picks, cause I wanted to see how legit they are, he went 7-0 on a College Football saturday. I essentially cost myself 700 dollars. The eighth pick that fit his system, I went against him, and I won. So they aren't right all the time.

I won't advertise for them on this site. However, there are 2 or 3 in particular that if you google reviews on sports betting systems you should find out pretty quickly which ones are legit and which ones are junk. The guy I go through clearly lets you know what games work, and you don't always get a pick every day. You have to be disciplined.

Comment

Working...
        X