Kevin, Question about BetUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin, Question about BetUS

I have been using BetUs for a few months now and would like to withdrawl a good portion of my account. I've read multiple horror stories about them not paying. Is there anything to be concerned about or is it just taking a little while for them to get them processed. I have no problem waiting, I just want to make sure I get paid.

Also of their current options - FedEx, ECheck, or Bankwire - which will most likely get the payout in the most timely fashion.

I'm withdrawling $4500. Should I do it all at once or request a couple/few payouts of smaller amounts. (I've never deposited a check from a book before I don't want to raise any red flags.)

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I know you've recommended them in the past and I appreciate the help.

Thank you for all the help you've been.

Yank

From what I've been told, bankwires are the quickest thing going right now.

Once initiated, they show up in a bank account the same day if sent early enough.

Checks can be initiated and then take who knows how long to find their destination.

The whole industry is going through slow pay mode moreso due to processors than integrity. I've spoken to Betus about payment horror stories and have been told that some were bonus whores while others were lingering stories from previous management from years ago.

Despite reading those same stories, we've actually never had one complaint from our readers in almost 5 years of sporting them as an advertiser.

We also happen to be fairly tight with their rep, so that helps as well should their be an issue.

In business, leverage is one hell of a tool ;)

Comment

I have withdrawn several times from Betus using Echeck. It's $10 per withdraw and has taken exactly 15 business days every time. I used to have a check fedexed to my house which usually took 3-4 business days but doesn't seem like books offer that anymore

Comment

Working...
      X