Positive experience with VIP.Com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive experience with VIP.Com

Hey guys, just wanted to give you guys a little background. Wednesday after work, I was a bit bored, so I deposited 30 bucks for kicks to play poker with. Kept losing of course, cuz online poker is so rigged, but I eventually broke even.

So I'm thinking damn, I played all that time just to break even and pay $15 in fees just to get the same money back in about a month (cuz cashouts are taking a month or more these days).

So I decided to bet it on a baseball game. Had a hunch and bet it on a baseball game and won. Added a little more in poker, and now I'm ready to do my official cashout at 370. I am really not much interested in wagering during baseball season, that's the reason for this.

Requested my payout on Thursday night/Friday Morning via "Quickcash". This service is available to US customers. I thought it was Western Union, but apprently it's moneygram instead. No biggie, just have to get it before 10 pm that's all. This Method can be used for withdrawals up to 1000 dollars and carries a $30 fee. Actually EDIT on this. When I was reading the fees, it said it costs $30 for a payout, but when I did it I think it said 7%. I was actually only charged $25 I believe. You'd have to check on that with VIP.

Friday morning, I received some forms via e-mail to have faxxed back to them, including a photocopy of CC, my Driver's License, and a filled out form. I was busy for a couple of days, and didn't get a chance to fax the papers until Sunday.

On Monday I send them an e-mail, and they confirm that they received my paperwork, and I get an approval for payout that day. On Tuesday, I speak with a LiveHelp associate, and they send me my moneygram details, including sender, country, and reference number.

I'm on the way to pick up the payout now. This process has been unbelievably fast, and I love VIP for their great service and options as well.

VIP always accepts my credit card for deposit ($30 minimum). They have e-check withdrawals, but offer QuickCash to those that need it quickly. Plus, every few months or so, they always give me 10 bucks for free for some of their various reasons. Reduced Juice specials on NBA and NFL, and lines for most college games.

Timeline:
    Wednesday Night: Play Poker Like a Moron and Break Even
    Thursday: Colorado +170 against Yanks, WINNNA
    Friday: receive payout confirmation e-mail with directions
    Sunday: Fax over all necessary documents
    Sunday Night: Confirmation of receipt of documents
    Monday: Notice of Withdrawal Approval
    Tuesday: Withdrawal payout details sent.

Just letting you guys know about my great experience with VIP, cuz I keep reading about all these books that are holding onto your cash like it's their first born. If you want more than $1000 though, you would have to do an e-check, which is taking approximately 7-10 days.
    Last edited by recovering77; 06-28-2007, 02:50 AM.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

I dunno why my post was edited, but I'm sure there was a reason.

Anyways, dropped by Wal Mart this afternoon, filled out the Receive money slip. No questions asked. I was afraid she was gonna ask and I'd have to make up something, but it was painless.

Limit at Wal Mart is 500 bucks though. I dunno where they could give out 1000 without any issues.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
    X