ufc buys pride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc buys pride

gez at less than 70 mill they got a steal............ this is what i want to see Similar to Pride, buying WFA gave UFC the rights to a popular fighter named Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Jackson will face UFC's most popular fighter, Chuck Liddell, the current light heavyweight champ in Las Vegas, on May 26 on PPV.............i dont care what the line is iam on jackson.................:beerbang:

Really, you're playing Rampage in the dark?

Tough call. I'd have to see the lines first.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      gez at less than 70 mill they got a steal............ this is what i want to see Similar to Pride, buying WFA gave UFC the rights to a popular fighter named Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Jackson will face UFC's most popular fighter, Chuck Liddell, the current light heavyweight champ in Las Vegas, on May 26 on PPV.............i dont care what the line is iam on jackson.................:beerbang:
      Hate to say it, but I don't remember where, but Jackson fought in the UFC not very long ago - he fought some stiff...and he didn't impress me at all. Not one bit. I'll take Liddell any day. Jackson is all hype.
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

He fought Marvin Eastman. KO in the second. I thought he did very well. He was hard on himself and so is everyone else.

Comment

yeah he fought eastman,a guy who beat him early in his career...rampage was very nervous for his first fight back in the usa.....i see jackson as a very likeable funny guy,a tough one at that........chuck is chuck but really who has he beaten besides randy??? sobral?tito? neither of which can compare to rampage.............if chuck cant knock him out,he will be in for a major battle,imo rampage is much stronger than chuck.........we will see shortly,ramapge will be a underdog,dont see chuck being higher than 2 to 1 if that,thinking it will be lower........

Comment

chuck i think will train very hard for this one,sure he has revenge on his mind,after the beating rampage gave him in their first fight.........jackson beat the crap out of chuck that night,all his corner could do was throw in the towel,chuck was gased bad and completely out classed.............for sure he doesnt want to gas again,if the quick ko doesnt come...

Comment

Working...
            X