• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    ATP Monte Carlo - 1st Round

3 * Rochus, Oliver v Soderling, Robin - Soderling, Robin to win @ $1.70

Soderling is one of my favourite players on tour and he has been resting up pretty well he is coming off a Davis Cup match victory from a week or two ago. Last year Soderling was able to beat off some big names I expect him to do the same here. It will be interesting to see how Rochus goes against the power hitting Sweed here as he is coming off a foot injury and I dont think the clay surface will be kind to him espically when facing a power hitter like Soderling.

Leave a comment:

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    Navarro Paster won 2-0 WIN!

YTD: 3-2
    Profit: +2.04 Units

Leave a comment:

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    Grosjean lost 2-0

YTD: 2-2
    Profit: -0.06 Units

ATP Valencia - 2nd Round

3 * Navarro Paster, Ivan v Gensse, Augustin - Navarro Paster, Ivan to win 2-0 @ $1.70

This looks like a rather good play to me consiering Augustin enters this game having played back to back 3 set games. and Navarro although been the 'Lucky Loser' to get into the tournament from qualifying showed that he can be a bit more lucky with his win over Daniele Bracciali in straight sets! I cant see him slipping up here.

Leave a comment:

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    ATP Houston - 1st Round

3 * Grosjean, Sebastian v Hartfield, Diego - Grosjean, Sebastian to win @ $2.00

Basically I prefer experince here. Grosjean is no stranger to Houston's clay court here. He got to the final back in 2007. Although he does enter this game after playing a 5 setter against Igor (and winning) Since his hamstring injury he has taking it slow and steady and the win against Igor would've boosted his confidence. Diego is a player most people know from the challanger scene and also the clay scene in South America. But he hasnt shown any decent results this season - that give him a decent enough chance here. I believe the reason why he is favourite here is people are questioning Sebs hamstring after playing a 5 set match. I think Seb comes out today and gets a win on a court he knows pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    Korolev won 6-3 1-6 6-3 WIN!
    Mayer lost 3-6 3-6
    Volandri won 6-4 7-6(8)

YTD: 2-1 (1 Game Pending)
    Profit: +2.94 Units
    Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 04-10-2007, 12:17 PM. Reason: Updated Record

Leave a comment:

• BeyondTheGame
    replied
    ATP Valencia - 1st Round

3 * Volandri, Filippo v Andreev, Igor - Volandri, Filippo to win @ $2.10

Entering into this game the head to head count is 1-1. Sure Volandri hasnt had the best season this year. But Igor has hardly had any real match practice entering into this game. He is coming off a very tough 5 set Davis Cup match against Grosjean a match he lost on clay. But since Febuary he has only played 2 competitive games of tennis both of which he has lost. Secondly I like my chances with the Italian to show up today and put on a show for the home crowd. It could be the kick start Volandri needs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X