Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieP
    replied
    cro cop went down a little bit.....gonzaga has a chance if it goes to the ground............aa line is scarey low............:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    new lines

Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
    UFC 70 - Nations Collide - M.E.N.Arena, Manchester, England - SpikeTV
    Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -500
    3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +400
    Sat 4/21 803 Michael Bisping -460
    3:00PM (EST) 804 Elvis Sinosic +320
    Sat 4/21 807 Andrei Arlovski -140
    3:00PM (EST) 808 Fabricio Werdum +100

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    card

Fight Card:

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
    Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic
    Lyoto Machida vs. David Heath
    Andrei Arlovski vs. Fabricio Werdum
    Assuerio Silva vs. Cheick Kongo
    Matt Grice vs. Terry Etim
    Junior Assuncao vs. David Lee
    Victor Valimaki vs. Alessio Sakara
    Dennis Siver vs. Jess Liaudin
    Edilberto Souza De Oliveira vs. Paul Taylor
    Spike TV will televise the event on tape delay Saturday, April 21st at 9:00 PM ET.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    -500 / +400 on Cris... Good value with CroCop if you ask me, he should be -700. Gonzaga is good at bjj, but thats it, go watch his fight with Kevin Jordan lol.

Mirko should be able to knock his head off.
    I bet you BoDog will have CroCop at -800 or more, they have to be the worst at juicing the favorites! It will be interesting to compare the lines at different books. If anyone likes Gonzaga it would be smart to wait as long as possible as i think the public is going to pound Mirko!!!

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Word in the mma forums and chat sites is that Werdum is a bad match up for AA? Most of those guys have a lot of mma knowledge and they are saying AA is going to lose? Havent looked into it myself but just food for thought. I so wanted to see Machida vs. Forrest but apparently he is injured? I sure as hell dont trust Kongo after he failed to show up against Carmelo Marrero? His striking is great but his ground game needs work and his takedown defense is non existant. I would look for him to try and make up for that poor perfomance? You'd think? I thought he was going to be the next big thing but now??? Either way I cant wait and you sure as hell cant beat it being free on Spike!!!

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    I would think that Machida should open as the dog.

Sakara. How many more chances are they going to give this guy? I seriously believe they keep showing him because he is a "boxer" and the UFC is trying to show that MMA will beat out boxing. Even though Sakara only fought nobodies in Europe and his only title was some Italian one.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    By the way, some of the other lines on that card should be very interesting...

Heath / Machida (tough fight to call, heath might have alot of value as a decent sized dog)

AA / Werdum (ESPECIALLY this one)

Silva / Kongo

Valimaki / Sakara (man I hope victor is the dog, get ready to pound that)

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    -500 / +400 on Cris... Good value with CroCop if you ask me, he should be -700. Gonzaga is good at bjj, but thats it, go watch his fight with Kevin Jordan lol.

Mirko should be able to knock his head off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X