started a topic ufc 70 early line

ufc 70 early line

Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -525
    3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +415

• EddieP
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
    Dude I had a 3-hour delay. LMAO.

What's your opinion on Mayweather/de la hoya?
    would love to see oscar win,, i think mayweather is to quick........then again oscar is promoting the event............gun to my head i would choose mayweather,how could you go against him? i cant bet favs so it will be no play for me........

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
    Liddell will knock out your boy Rampage. You heard it here first.
    maybe,maybe not.........if chuck is going to win,he will have to knock him out quick too...........rampage said, you cant always get what you want............it wont be no walk in the park either way if rampage brings it............anyways chuck is a favorite,i dont bet favs anymore:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    yep mirko got his head taken off.........at first glance i said gonzaga had a chance if it went to the ground.......it went to the ground alright high kick cro cop style..........should have stayed with my first instinct and not read to much into the hype............i didnt bet much tonight,, 50 bucks worth of parlays,,none of which won,, close but no cigar:) you just cannot bet favorites,,three events in a row now the dogs have cleaned up.......... main card tonight out of 5 fights 3 dogs won.............oh well onto 71,,actually i like jackson as an underdog,, might mean chuck wins it.....ill have one more wild blueberry wheat ale please:beer2:
    Dude I had a 3-hour delay. LMAO.

What's your opinion on Mayweather/de la hoya?

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Liddell will knock out your boy Rampage. You heard it here first.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    its been over for hours..... was in uk i knew all the results by 8 pm eastern standard time............spike had it delayed broadcast starting at 9pm...............another wash out for me.........ufc 71 is a month away maybe the disgust will wear off by then...........im not betting anymore favs in mma ever...............

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    yep mirko got his head taken off.........at first glance i said gonzaga had a chance if it went to the ground.......it went to the ground alright high kick cro cop style..........should have stayed with my first instinct and not read to much into the hype............i didnt bet much tonight,, 50 bucks worth of parlays,,none of which won,, close but no cigar:) you just cannot bet favorites,,three events in a row now the dogs have cleaned up.......... main card tonight out of 5 fights 3 dogs won.............oh well onto 71,,actually i like jackson as an underdog,, might mean chuck wins it.....ill have one more wild blueberry wheat ale please:beer2:
    **** I thought I was watching it "Live" and it's starting right now?

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    let me guess ummmm mirko got beat??? lol.............doesnt matter who won for me as the aa fight knocked me out of my last two standing parlays.......nothing surprises me this point:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    I don't wan't to spoil it for anyone who is watching it tonight (I read the PBP's), but damn...the division just got shook upside down.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Been away from MMA for a while. Caught up in work and baseball.

Should be a good card tommorow.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    come on guys lets get some picks going after 69 i need help!!!!!!!!!! before the lines go crazy..............i have some small long shot parlays in so far.........i have no clue on the under cards.........after much thought and shaking off ufc 69 debacle mirko really should walk right through gonzaga,bisping looks good,i mean if he cant win in front of a home crowd something is wrong,,, he didnt look that great his last time out either........... aa fight is a tossup! cant wait:beerbang: :

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    look at the aa line opened at -140 jumped to -165 that i saw,,now he is near being a dog...-105......i wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.........machida is -335...........yikes

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    updated lines

Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -500
    3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +400
    Sat 4/21 803 Michael Bisping -550
    3:00PM (EST) 804 Elvis Sinosic +425
    Sat 4/21 805 David Heath +255
    3:00PM (EST) 806 Lyoto Machida -335
    Sat 4/21 807 Andrei Arlovski -105
    3:00PM (EST) 808 Fabricio Werdum -125
    Sat 4/21 809 Cheick Kongo +200
    3:00PM (EST) 810 Assuerio Silva -260
    Sat 4/21 811 Terry Etim -125
    3:00PM (EST) 812 Matt Grice -105
    Sat 4/21 813 Jess Liaudin +100
    3:00PM (EST) 814 Dennis Siver -130
    Sat 4/21 815 Alessio Sakara -135
    3:00PM (EST) 816 Victor Valimaki +105
    Sat 4/21 817 Junior Assuncao -180
    3:00PM (EST) 818 David Lee +150
    Sat 4/21 819 Edilberto Crocota -250
    3:00PM (EST) 820 Paul Taylor +190

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Im not a big fan of Bisbing but he should walk! Elvis is terrible and Michael will be in front of his home folks. Suprised the line isnt higher? That one doesnt really make sense? Yea, that CroCrop line is off too? It seems to good to be true if you like Mirko? Why isnt it higher? Gonzaga has ground game, I get that. But getting to the ground with CroCop without him putting you there with a head kick is another?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X