X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3r1f13d
    started a topic Vernon Forrest vs. Carlos Baldomir

Vernon Forrest vs. Carlos Baldomir

Baldormir. The guy put up a good fight against Mayweather, made Judah look ordinary, and destroyed Gatti. Baldomir as a dog on this one is a steal in my opinion. His record shows losses, but he has lost once in what, 9 years now? Forrest had his only claim to fame against Mosley, lost twice to Mayroga and got a gift against Ike and kind of melted away from there. So ya, Carlos B on this one.

HAHA, YA RIGHT!!!!!!!
    The VIPER B*TCHES!!!!!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Small write up to come later. Just thought I would start this one off with a little joke, just like the close opening lines (-140/+110).

• EddieP
    replied
    wish i would have watched it atleast:bang: may have an inside track on an upcoming espn 2 friday night card..........one of the combatants is working at my home .............all i can say he looks real strong for a feather :beerbang: .......cant wait too see the line :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Forest looked near flawless on Saturday night. That was one of the better fights I've seen in awhile. Enjoyable, had action, Baldomir was man's man taking those shots and still coming back for more through all 12 rounds.

The upcoming card looks tasty as well!

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Thanks Eddie,

It was a pretty good fight. You should try to catch a replay just to see how Forrest performed. He looked really good in there. Shoulder didn't seem to have any problems, no ring rust, made Baldormir look like a turtle. I've always been a fan of Vernon Forrest, since he started out on ESPN Tuesday night fights, which they should bring back by the way.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    v3 nice call on the forrest fight.........i didnt catch the fight,nor did i bet on it.........but if i did,for certain i would have took the wrong side....another nice win:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    2 big fights next week.

Diaz vs Morales
    Marquez vs Vazquez

El Terrible realizes its time to retire.

Vazquez @ +210 right now. It will probably just keep getting better.

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    Look at you V3...Looks like you have your boxing calls rolling again! NICE!! tough break birdsfan! I have to be honest, if I would of bet tonight I would of been right there with you on Carlos. Just didnt think forrest had it in him anymore. He looked good! Once again proved me wrong:nuts: I dont think I could pick a boxing match to save my ass lately.....LOL!!:blackeye:
    You and me both. LMAO that is why I only play about 3 or 4 fights a year

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Look at you V3...Looks like you have your boxing calls rolling again! NICE!! tough break birdsfan! I have to be honest, if I would of bet tonight I would of been right there with you on Carlos. Just didnt think forrest had it in him anymore. He looked good! Once again proved me wrong:nuts: I dont think I could pick a boxing match to save my ass lately.....LOL!!:blackeye:

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    Tata is solid. I can't believe those shots didn't even phase him.
    Forrest had bad intentions over all of those shots.
    Yup Forrest just too fast and was able to hit his power shots at will. I like to have seen Ward vs Baldormir now that would have been one hell of a fight

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Tata is solid. I can't believe those shots didn't even phase him.
    Forrest had bad intentions over all of those shots.

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    Nice hit guys.:beerbang: Tata is one hard ass, Forrest could not hurt him with hard clean shots. I have a ton of respect for him

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    1.8 to pay 1 - Took Forrest Straight Up

Parlayed Forrest In The Over 1 To Pay 1.2

Total Play
    2.8 to Win 2.2
    Nailed It...

Forrest is BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Nice call. I was leaning towards Baldomir personally. Glad I stayed away. I actually put a decent amount on Baldomir to beat Mayweather for their fight :beer2: :nuts:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    -220/+180 right now...

Should close any minute.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    I'm on Forrest at unfortunately -200 (damn locals and their lines for faves).

2 units to win 1. :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X