• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieP
    started a topic ufc 75

ufc 75

UFC 75 - O2 Arena, London, England - SpikeTV tape delayed
    must occur on or before September 23rd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 9/8 701 Quinton Jackson -150
    6:00PM (EST) 702 Dan Henderson +130
    must occur on or before September 23rd for action, fight may occur in any UFC event for action
    Sat 9/8 751 Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic -390
    5:00PM (EST) 752 Cheick Kongo +320
    Sat 9/8 753 Michael Bisping -235
    5:00PM (EST) 754 Matt Hamill +195
    Sat 9/8 755 Alessio Sakara +170
    5:00PM (EST) 756 Houston Alexander -200 not sure on this one yet houston is built like a tank and looked very good his last time out knocking jardine senseless....................
    Last edited by EddieP; 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM.

• EddieP
    replied
    oh and as far as crocop,,i think he is done,,juice or no juice i just dont think he is comfortable in the octagon..........he doesnt look at home,the man needs ropes.........he is a ****en bully period,, anyone that stood up to him and didnt run beat his ass ,thats just the facts..........i just cant see him winning a hw belt anymore........two beatings in a row,, he is done............. i could be wrong but thats how i feel about the matter,,i know one thing i will never bet on him again......................

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    yep it sucks, just cant imagine how much money i could make if in fact i had the money to bet each fight i liked straight up..........takes money to make money as they say.......i have to stop now for awhile its getting out of hand ....... almost seems like i enjoy losing my hard earned money..........besides the parlays i cant stay away from the cards,,,, the cards ****en ruined me without a doubt. the worst part is i had 4 nfl games written down today i wanted to play,, no funds so cant play i had 3 out of 4 right and i suck in the nfl................nothing else to say except it is very depressing when 2 fights over a months time cost me nearly 1400 bucks,,takes me some time to make that kinda jing:bang: :bang: :bang: ****it time to get drunk:nuts:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Another tough loss Eddie. That seriously sucks, ha, not much else to say about it.

Parlays are fun if you have the cushion to play with, but I definately wouldn't bank on them.

I think Cro Cop will be back. It seems like he doesn't care anymore. Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable in the US, or maybe people were right about him juicing in Japan. Who knows, but I think he still has it.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    THe worst is that Bisping was a total DICK after the fight... saying go back to that wrestling **** or something like that. He was definitely exposed tonight and looked like crap. Houston Alexander actually really impresed me... him vs bisping would be dangerous. Houston throws knees within the clinch pretty well.

Elite XC card next Saturday is going to be awesome!!!

Lawler vs Rua (roll with Lawler, he's improved alot since he left UFC)
    Diaz vs Aina (Diaz is always exciting as hell)
    Joey Villasenor vs Fukuda
    Jake Shields vs Charuto (gotta go with Shields, hes awesome)

And Gina - I wish you were my gf - I would be your slave - Carano is on the card... I will watch any event she is on. :glass:
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-09-2007, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Ive been bouncing around to all the mma chat rooms on the net, and 99.9% of the people agree with you , and me, on the decision. I dont think Ill ever get over this one! WTF! Its a f@cking shame and the judges should be delt with! That decision really ruined the whole night IMO! And to make it worse, Bisbing runs his mouth afterwards.....Bitch please. The ufc site has his post fight interview. He is talking about he did this, he did that, bla, bla, bla..... He also says that he knows the internet guys will be talking **** and basically he could care less because he knows he won the fight. I have to believe that if he shows his ass in the states, the fans are going to let him know just what we think of him and his bullsh@t gift of a win.......Somebody please Knock that guy out and shut him up! Hell, let him fight Houston Alexander, as much as I still dont think he is legit, I would be preying that he would beat Bisbing into an early retirement!!!! What a fu#king joke of a fight, and fighter. Absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!! I can only hope that the UFC somehow acknowledges this travisty and attempts to make it right. But even I know that is just wishfull thinking, Bisbing, your time is coming! You were exposed tonight and if you dont drop to 185, someone is going to hurt your ass soon!! Matt Hamill will always be the unofficial TUF 3 winner in my book!!!!!!!! OK guys, Im done venting!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :blackeye:

Leave a comment:

• Nigel Tufnel
    replied
    Wow! I never bet MMA...but I watch it occassionally, and I watched the first few Ultimate Fighters. I was interested to see what would happen with Bisping and Hamill. I taped the fights tonight and just got done watching that fight....still waiting on Rampage...but I guess I know what happened...LOL. Anyhoo, as soon as they announced the decision, I was in total shock. I'm no MMA expert, but it was pretty clear to me that Hamill won the first two rounds....easily. Hell, the announcer even said with about 30 seconds left in the 2nd round..."Hamill has dominated this round about the same as he did in the first round."

I'm glad everyone here agrees...I was a pretty objective bystander...because I did think Hamill got preferencial treatment from Tito....but Bisping was such a **** about it...I just wanted to see what would happen. Well, I thought Hamill totally dominated Bisping.

Hamill was gracious in his defeat...got to think he knew he was screwed because of the hometown crowd.

That decision wasn't much different than the WWF....ok...that was a low blow...don't get mad at me...but it seemed clear to me that the decision was home town based.

I live in Cincy...UFC is coming here in late October....couldn't believe how much tickets are...think I'll stay home and try to watch it on the internet.

Oh....and Cro Cop hasn't looked good. I was expecting much, much more.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Im like you EddieP! I would rather lose 11 out of 11 then get that damn close and have someone **** the bed. Cro Cop should be ashamed of himself! I hate to say it, but I agree with you, he should REALLY figure out if he wants it anymore........The fight game is brutal, when it goes, it goes. If your heart is not 150% in it, your going to get yourself hurt! I actually thought Mirko was going to get KO'd. I just kept saying, this is not happening, no Fricken way is Kongo working him like this, it just cant be happening!!! I would rather see him retire than wind up losing to a can like Tim Sylvia or some other loser that will wind up punking him! He has been too damn good to be getting disrespected like this!! Damn i wanted to hear the story of you crapping your pants after hitting that parlay Eddie.......:bang: :bang: Good pics man, NOBODY saw this coming, NO WAY!!!!

Dont give up buddy, this luck has gotten all of us lately, it will turn around, it always does!!!

Lets get em next weekend with the Elite XC card!!!!:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    for fight night i also like din to pull the upset........ my betting spirit is just about broke guys..........i mean i pick 11 fights have 9 winners,1 draw(push) and i ****en cro cop looser and im up exactly zero,, if thats not ****ed up i dont know what is........like i said before im done with parlays,, if i cant afford to bet them straight up i wont bet anymore..........cro cop looked like a piece of dog ****,, and after this latest debacle he should really think about not fighting anymore........whats left for him like mike said??? conture would **** him up,vera might kill him and i think aa would give him a good battle..........another forum i go too,, i was the only guy that picked rampage,,,, the line movement had me really thinking,,,,,,,,,,never did i think cro cop would kill my parlay........my hats off to rampage,,,,,,,,,,,,he got me back to just about even......... the only guy that will give rampage a run for his money is rua,, but he has to get past forrest in two weeks,,,,,,, and right now how could you pick a big fav.........cro cop -390 gets a abused by a ****en yeti...................

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    Well, TCU blew it against Texas... had they covered I would've made all my money back the past 3 weeks. Instead, I'm done for a while... I'll still give my opinions to you guys though.

Ultimate Fight night this month, and UFC 76. Look for Din Thomas as a slight dog at UFN.

Call me crazy Yukon, but Im loving pete sell over Nate quarry as a dog. I just think Nate is done! seriously dont understand that line?? WTF!! fight night is going to be great!!

809 Nate Quarry -300
    8:30PM (EST) 810 Pete Sell +220 That is some good money.......I dont think Quarry will ever recover form that Franklin KO. I thought his ass was dead.......
    Just dont understand Vegas putting this line out. Am I missing something?????????????????
    Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-09-2007, 12:54 AM. Reason: adding line

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Sakura killed one of my parlays, Cro Cop killed 3 of them, I just dont understand......He reminds me so much of TYSON. He is so used to walking right through people that when they stand up to him, and like tonight actually hang with him. It just kills him. Joe rogan was right, he hates to get bullied, just like MIKE. Pathetic, he looked like he was going to get knocked out? Kongo is not good enough to dominate Mirko like he did, I will never understand it! Is Mirko a mental midget? Did that head kick break his will for good? Whats next? Cro Cop vs. Tim Sylvia after Vera beats him? I never, ever, thought I would see Cro cop getting dominated by anyone, let alone Gonzaga and Kongo, NEVER!

I dont even want to think about that Hammil fight. That is the worst decision in MMA that I have ever seen period! I had him winning all three rounds! If anything 2 to 1. When they said split decision, I said here we go. He did great, and Bisbing got exposed taking this fight lightly, he lost and he knows it! F@CK him!!! The only good thing is hopefully they will throw him in with the top guys and he will get KTFO! I will never root for that fraud!
    That Rampage fight was intense, that first round had me nervous! Even though I didnt have any money, I was really pulling for the champ. Hendo is one tough SOB, but he started to gas, and Quinton really, really impressed me! I think Hendo was saved by the bell in the 5th. 30 more seconds and Rampage knocks his ass out, IMO!!

Crazy night guys, on to the next one.

P.S. Good card on showtime next sat. Lawler vs. Ninja, Nick diaz, and the finest chick to ever put on 4oz. gloves, Gina Carano!!!!! yea buddy!!!
    Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-09-2007, 04:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Well, TCU blew it against Texas... had they covered I would've made all my money back the past 3 weeks. Instead, I'm done for a while... I'll still give my opinions to you guys though.

Ultimate Fight night this month, and UFC 76. Look for Din Thomas as a slight dog at UFN.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    See, even when I'm right...I'm wrong.
    Fights are still the hardest to cap over any sport, that's why I love it.
    haha v3...

See I find trying to call fights easier than other sports, but recently it has been out of hand. Fighters just aren't showing up, its really odd.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    no more parlays for 4 me i tap out

Wager Type: Parlay (11 team)
    Wager Status: Loss
    Risk / To Win Amount: 5.00 / 340.22 (USD) Accepted 7/7/2007 5:33 PM - EST

Item #1
    Wager Type: Money Line
    Outcome: Win
    Sport / Period: UFC Fighting / Game
    Line:
    Anderson Silva 7/7/2007 10:30:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Nate Marquardt

Item #2
    Line:
    Sean Sherk 7/7/2007 10:30:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Hermes Franca

Item #3
    Outcome: Cancelled
    Line:
    Rashad Evans 7/7/2007 11:00:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Tito Ortiz

Item #4
    Line:
    Minotauro Nogueira 7/7/2007 10:10:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Heath Herring

Item #5
    Line:
    Stephan Bonnar 7/7/2007 7:45:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Mike Nickels

Item #6
    Line:
    Chris Lytle 7/7/2007 7:45:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Jason Gilliam

Item #7
    Line:
    Randy Couture 8/25/2007 10:30:01 PM - (EST)
    +110
    Opponent: Gabriel Gonzaga

Item #8
    Line:
    Georges St. Pierre 8/25/2007 10:00:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Josh Koscheck

Item #9
    Outcome: Pending
    Line:
    Quinton Jackson 9/8/2007 6:00:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Dan Henderson

Item #10
    Outcome: Loss
    Line:
    Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic 9/8/2007 5:00:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Cheick Kongo

Item #11
    Line:
    Michael Bisping 9/8/2007 5:00:01 PM - (EST)
    Opponent: Matt Hamill

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Crocop pretty much ruined me.... once again I'm beyond mad.

Quinton and Dan had a GREAT fight, one of the best in a while. I had it even going into the 5th round. 2 judges had it 49-46 which was complete bull****...

This was a very weird UFC as far as crocop and bisping, both looked so tentative and terrible, its kinda hard to believe their fights went like they did. ESPECIALLY mirko, he sounded so motivated, and it looked like he just gave up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X