Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieP
    replied
    took rampage straight,, made up a bit for the parlay loss:beerbang: hamil got ****ed for sure,,,,,,,, no way he lost that fight, cro cop ****ed me this time............cop is done imo, 2 straight losses he best give it up
    Last edited by EddieP; 09-08-2007, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    10 out of 11

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    I like Hamill as the dog in this one.
    See, even when I'm right...I'm wrong.
    Fights are still the hardest to cap over any sport, that's why I love it.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Matt Hammil just got completely robbed by the judges. He beat Bisping, and Bisping won a split decision. That is the closest thing to a fixed decision I've ever seen in mma. That is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Crocop lost... I'm probably done betting for a while. Unless my one parlay where I didn't put crocop in it comes through.

Mirko didn't look the same whatsoever.... he won the first round, and then just didn't even press the action at all. HORRIBLE performance. I don't know what happened to him from last year, but hes a different fighter now. He went from an A level fighter to a C level fighter... I can't even believe he lost, pathetic.
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-08-2007, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    its on boys:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    well guys thanks for the positive thoughts......... the one fight that worries me will more than likely be the one that knocks me out............the line keeps dropping which is not a good sign..........looks like alot of money coming in on hendo..........i might take a few more parlays for insurance if i can get them in.............enjoy the fights,i hope you guys make some money:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Good Luck Yukon!! Im with you. Im going to parly Bisbing, although I would love to see him lose......just think he is on another level than the hammer. CroCop, Davis, Sakura and Silva in a couple different combos and amounts. I wont be checking the forum tomorrow as I will be forced to catch the Spike broadcast. :bang: :bang: its going to be hard to stay away from the results, Damn!! I just dont think my daughter will understand me postponing her 7th birthday party so I can watch the broadcast live...:nono: That and the fact that my girl would be trying to KO my ass!!! See you tomorrow night!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!, EddieP, I hope you hit that 11 teamer buddy!!!!! That would be something else!!!

ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Ok I have 4 different parlays, and I tried to mix them up. I stayed with Crocop, Bisping, and Marcus Davis on 3 of them, God help them lol.

Honestly, I stayed away from the main event, except for a 5 dollar parlay (with college football mixed in), and i Picked, gassssp Hendo. This mainly cause of value though as he was still +110. I'll tell you this, my heart tells me Quinton, but my brain now tells me Henderson. Dan seems like he has trained so hard and is more focused than I have ever seen him. Its not the greatest matchup for Quinton... this main event should be an absolute war, and a great thing for mixed martial arts.

Good luck Eddie, I want Quinton to win for you (and because hes my fave fighter).
    Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-08-2007, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    EddieP- who is the one/ones you need for that big parlay?? I cant remember.

Interesting pics from mmaweekly. You can go to the site to see the full write ups, but here they are:

Prediction: Dan Henderson by TKO in the second round.

Prediction: Mirko Cro Cop by KO in the first round.

Prediction: Michael Bisping by TKO in the first round.

Prediction: Alessio Sakara by KO in the first round.*************Gotta love this one!!!!!!!********************

Prediction: Marcus Davis by submission in the third round.

Prediction: Thiago Silva by TKO in the first round

Prediction: Gleison Tibau by decision.

Prediction: Dennis Silver by TKO in the first round

Prediction: Jess Liaudin by submission in the first round.

they have really good write ups if you go to their site. These guys are usually pretty good, just hope their not correct with that main event??? Who knows!
    Just some more food for thought, GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!
    Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-07-2007, 08:08 PM. Reason: adding mmaweekly predictions

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    let me rephrase that rampage:beerbang: cro-cop:beerbang: bisping:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    rampage:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Will do. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    Ya, but Im getting my special dish hooked up this weekend :)
    No more sopcast for me...
    V3 - If you want to see it live, starting at 3pm eastern, or around there... do the usual sopcast method. I'll be watching it then, and I"ll be watching it drunk on spike tv later in the night for the 2nd time lol.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    They have a good video clip on the ufc site from the pre fight press confrence. After watching, I really dont know if I can bet the main event. Its hard for me, because I really like both those guys! They are true competitors! You can see the press must have been trying to get them to talk sh#t to each other, but they wouldnt. They both complimented the other and said we will see saturday night. Not often you get two guys at that level that handle themselves like true gentelman...... Its nice to see, and really when you look at it, its a shame that one of them has to lose! This fight will be watching history in the making! As a fan, it doesn't get ANY better than this......IMO!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

No action on the main event for me! Just cant, and dont want to call it?????????????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X