ufc 76

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    tavares just seems like his upper body is so much stronger,arms like a light heavy for christ sakes..........i dont think he will get subbed by say an armbar or kimura,,,,,,, just like rampage, dont look like you can just twist this guys arm,he is too strong........damn it should be one great night of fights..........cant believe rua is down to 300 from 400........ that worries me big time.........

lol yeah, and Tyson's lower body looks like a heavy weight. Tavares' upper body isn't as insane as you say IMO. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME card tonight....

Comment

ok so not a light heavy upp: er body, would you go for baretta (robert blake) biceps??? well i couldnt resist........put about 120 dolars worth of parlays in,,,,,,,, lets see if i can hit one,, just ****en one:beerbang:

Comment

****in A Eddie, you gotta start doing Straight Up picks instead of $120 worth of parlays! hahah

You even said last time "dammit why don't I just pick them straight up" lol.

I wish you would've put that $120 on JZ or Dida earlier in the week, I was so confident for them (value wise Dida was sick), I just wasn't in a position to redeposit, not to mention redeposit at another book.

Best of luck Eddie, I got a $10 parlay from a successful free play conversion in college football earlier (michigan, MSU -9).

Chuck, shogun/griffin over 1.5 +110, fitch, tyson griffin, nak/lyoto over 1.5 -173.

Comment

the wife played an over parlay as well rua,chuck,tyson all over..........i know i should bet them straight,,,,,,,,,,, but i dont have that kind of money to lay on favs i like.........i just need a cushion,, just ****en once:beerbang: :beerbang: i hope we hit something.............:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: i cant wait: good luck yukon

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
            ****in A Eddie, you gotta start doing Straight Up picks instead of $120 worth of parlays! hahah

You even said last time "dammit why don't I just pick them straight up" lol.

I wish you would've put that $120 on JZ or Dida earlier in the week, I was so confident for them (value wise Dida was sick), I just wasn't in a position to redeposit, not to mention redeposit at another book.

Best of luck Eddie, I got a $10 parlay from a successful free play conversion in college football earlier (michigan, MSU -9).

Chuck, shogun/griffin over 1.5 +110, fitch, tyson griffin, nak/lyoto over 1.5 -173.
            wish i woulda took jz or dida,, but like you i didnt have the quid, and if anything i would have needed to use betus,, which didnt have that card right??? i need some money back from betus like about 10000 or so.......... i need to cash damn it:bang:

Comment

wiman wins thats one fav

Comment

Who's watching this game online and what web site? Is this one going to work?

sportsonpc.com/index
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Blazer - I'm sure you can see it on SOPCast.

First televised fight has some good action.

Comment

Nakamura!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The drunker I get I'm thinking about some laying some dough on Jardine. What's the worst thing that can happen? I lose some money and get to watch Randy knock the mother****er out?

:fire: :fire:

:gulp: :gulp:
                      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

LOL I mean Chuck not Randy :beer2:

Comment

Haha, lay off the Jardine train.

I'm not betting either, but if I HAD to play a dog it would be Griffin.

Comment

how many times did gump hit shogun in the back of the head??? mazagatti should be ****en shot for one.........on a up note i cant wait till rampage gets this clown:beerbang:

Comment

we need ice now:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                                how many times did gump hit shogun in the back of the head???
                                Ya, I caught that too. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X