UPDATED YTD: 146 - 98 - 6
    UNITS: +41
    Friday: 3 - 2

GEORGIA +6 @ Air Force
    KANSAS STATE -4 vs. DePaul
    SAN DIEGO STATE +7.5 @ Syracuse

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 29
    Friday: 1 - 0
    (He's got another small streak going...4 - 0)
    "Definitely"
    OLE MISS REBELS +6 @ Clemson

GL to ya....:glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 03-19-2007, 08:31 AM. Reason: space between Ole Miss & Rebels

• shorts
    replied
    Lmfao!

LMFAO!!! Joepa did you just copy my record???!!!! Looks like you're just about due!!!! Funny sht!!!

:drunk:

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    AND....I probably should update and start posting my "real" record:

UPDATED YTD: 12 - 389 - 10
    UNITS: -4672
    Monday: 0 - 3

OVEN MITT YTD: 5 - 83
    Monday: 0 - 1

:bang: Damn, I thought this was easy....gonna start tailing Yankees0101, QuickNick, JoshKnows, and Brandon Lang!

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    Not many winners out there from lastnight that's for sure....Thanks for the support GM and my refund check is in the mail to ya bro....LMAO
    haha you are the man joepa

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    Not many winners out there from lastnight that's for sure....Thanks for the support GM and my refund check is in the mail to ya bro....LMAO

Leave a comment:

• shorts
    replied
    Bump!

Just had to do it Joepa! Don't want to see this sht starting over here!!

Oh Mod Squad!

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Joepa, I lost my life savings on your NIT picks yesterday...What do you have to say about that?

Anyway it was a horrible night for us all, I went 0-3, did any of us pick a winner last night? lol good luck today

Leave a comment:

• sld007
    replied
    :laughing: :spin:

Leave a comment:

• shorts
    replied
    Ah Joepa...

Ah Joepa you are way to nice!! I'm going to take it you were joking! Anybody that bets 50 G's on the NIT has to be a fkn joke! Someone that comes in here and post you suck about one of the most consistent cappers in this forum is definitely a fkn idiot! Actually I'm wasting my breath because as soon as any of the mods see this....your ass is outta here!!!

Oh BTW cap your own fkn games!! That way you can send that you suck to the appropriate person!!!

:out:

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    Whoa there cowboy....WTF gives you the right to tell ANYBODY the suck! You've got one post to yer resume, and must be a lurker and not a contributor to the board.....I'm not pounding my own chest but I believe I am up +38 units! Don't be just a tailer but a contributor and make your own mark! I could care less how much someone loses if they have that much too lose and can't capp anything for themselves. Hell I'd never bet on a bunch of games I never capped myself, I don't care who posted them. It's a nice system of checks and balances, capp the games yerself, and then ride along with some of the other successful posters.

And YOU my friend
    CAN
    POUND
    SAND!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shiner Dunkelweizen
    replied
    yankees-- i hope your joking with Joepa-- and if you really lost that much betting on NIT basketball your the DA... Joepa- wins us a lot of money for the ones who follow him... if you are not joking that is not cool

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    joe pa.

you suck joepa. i lost 50 grand alone yesterday. come on man. pick some winners today

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    :flush:

WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT? FIRST 0-FER NIGHT IN MY LIFETIME....
    The NIT ain't getting no more of my hard earned cash......Until tonight!

UPDATED YTD: 146 - 101 - 6
    UNITS: +38
    Monday: 0 - 3

:bang:

OVEN MITT YTD: 39 - 30
    Monday: 0 - 1
    Even the Mitt went resoundingly down to defeat last night.....PUKE!

SNOWMAN.....knew that was coming.....Wheelersburg always tough, and TV was on borrowed time making that run to the regional finals.....but they may have saved the coach's job!

Leave a comment:

• lbj123456789
    replied
    Hammered

I had to make a name out of disgust..Joe Pa i went by your picks tonight, and me and my friends have been following you and your amazing picks other then today. Why the one night i bet you go 0-4.:beerbang: . Its okay I still love you man.. Help me out 2mrrow big guy

Leave a comment:

• Wink71
    replied
    and one more time

and of course Depual is taking it to K st and air force is dismantling the ******* awful georgia team who has given up. What a ******* awful ******* horrible ******* night!!!!

Frank Rizzo

:bang: :blackeye:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X