~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 6th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 6th ~~

I got an Oregon team that needs a home court sweep of the Arizonas to get their name in the NCAA tournament picture. Oregon has stumbled this season, and I think they have become valuable again tonight. Ducks are led by leading scoring SENIORS while Arizona St is a very young team. Each of the Arizona teams also plays Oregon St. on this final trip which is almost a sure win for both of them. Even though this isn't the last game, I'm sure Kent let his team know that if they don't win tonight it's over. Didn't go too deep with the analysis of this game, I just see the Ducks winning this one by 9-10 points. They know they need to win these 2 games, and Arizona St. I think is the easier opponent in the first game of the two. I've been wrong before, but I see the Ducks coming to play tonight with or without the sellout crowd. Good Luck. :thumbs:

MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS -5

*RISKING $275 to win $250.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $4,650

--

March Past Results (2-3)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
    MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
    MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-06-2008, 08:03 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Biff,

Tailing you as usual.

Go Ducks!

Comment

gl Biff, hope ya get back on track!

Comment

Almost...:chaching:

Vazman... I'm always on track. I just slow down sometimes. :thumbs:

Oregon missed 3 straight 1 and 1 foul free throws and then let Arizona St. hit 3 three-pointers in a row and get w/in 3 after leading by 8-11 pts for over 10 min in the 2nd half. This game should not have been this close. Really glad Oregon didn't totally choke down the stretch and finally started hitting some from the stripe. Since I still won, I'll let it slide...

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $4,900

--

March Past Results (3-3)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
        MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
        MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
        MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
        MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
        MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 03-06-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

:thumbs:

My book had them at -6 but I bought the point. Well worth it today.

I've been tailing you since the start of Feb at half your stake and doing very well $$$. I only missed two POD's last month when they came out very close to game time. It much easier on nights like tonight where you post early or on nights when you give a heads up on what games you are looking at.

:thx:

I also have a question. My current bankroll is about $3500. Is $250/$125 the right amount to be wagering?

Comment

Alomst1... Glad to help. :thumbs:

Sorry about the late posts. I try to post my pick somewhere between 1 hr - 30 min. before game time. Posting is the last thing I do, so if I'm waiting on news, line movements, or I'm not near my computer it comes late. I try and spark some early conversation on the picks I'm looking at if I'm having a slow day at work... but I can't do that everyday.

I'd recommend betting no more than 10% of your bankroll on any game. So for you that would be $350. The $250/$125 split sounds about right. I'm only doing this 1 pick thing for Jan.-Mar. I'm betting basketball and go month-by-month. I start with a small bankroll of $5K each month and bet 10% on NBA and 5% on NCAA. Mainly cause I think the NBA is twice as predictable.

I use a different tracking system in baseball. I have a bigger bankroll and bet 1% on each game.

Comment

Working...
            X