Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CuseFan10
    replied
    I live too far away to comment on that game, sorry. Maybe someone from Billings, Montana can chime in to help you out.

:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Hard to beat same team three times logic???
    who knows....im riding my Govs....:beerbang:

WVU -130..........4Units

might play BOIST later. anyone have a feel for that one. Boiler thinks the line is fishy but BOIST is good at home. Kind of up in the air. Thoughts?

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Strange line as Morehouse College has pasted them by DD in 2 meetings this year and they open APU as a favorite...:dunno:

Hard to beat same team three times logic???

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    should have posted my mid day stuff...:bang:...was at quicknick's house though...

CLEST/WGB Under131....fishiest of fishy numbers. Played to 158 and 148 in 2 meetings this year and the number was 133 to start and has fallen after seeing of course 80% of the public on the over cause they checked out the first 2 meetings and thinks vegas is dumb.

ARI -260...........1Unit

**OVC SPECIAL**

APU -1.............been riding the Govs all year long and this is the day they make me a genious (well more than i already am.....). Strange line as Morehouse College has pasted them by DD in 2 meetings this year and they open APU as a favorite...:dunno:

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X