• Show
Clear All

• TheBeholdah
    started a topic mon/tues

mon/tues

64-52-2: +12.319

ML Parls: 10-15: -2.2

Dog MLs: 4-15 : +0.684

managed a 2-0 day yesterday and sadly that was probly my best day all month, lost another ml parlay but what else is new

I had to do a double take when i saw the unc-g tech final score yesterday, ive been dying to hit a UNC over bet but no ACC team can ever seem to score in Chapel Hill, yet the mighty yellow jackets break 80 no problem, just confusing....i guess the heels just didnt bring same defnesive intensity for the lesser opponent

played one on open for tuesday, for monday im intrigued by texas and samford

1.1 /1 u

Arkansas vs. Vandy: Over 138

Arky hasn't put up big points at all lately but thats been more due to the opponents imo. Their style of play should lead to some high scoring games like the miss st game (98-88 win for ark) and vandy shouldnt have a problem playing uptempo

• TheBeholdah
    replied
    thanks dogg, thought i was going to get Overtimed there, wierd last few mins of that game, bol to you tonight

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Great call on the under in Tex last night, GL with the rest of your wagers:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• TheBeholdah
    replied
    0.5 / 0.689

ML Parl

Kent St over cmu
    UVA over clemson
    MarQuette over seton hall

likely riding out with the ark-vandy over as my only play tonight , aside from my usual half unit ml parlay donation to the books :laughing: have bad feeling kent's mac west win streak comes to end tonight at the hands of a very bad team.

gl guys

Leave a comment:

• TheBeholdah
    replied
    im laying off sam and texas

samford and charles are going in opposite directions rite now but just too much of a let down spot to ignore for samford, only 1 day removed from the davidson upset whre they shot unconsciously from deep (10-14!) ..

And texas game id be surprised if it didnt come right down to the wire and could go either way

1.1 /1 u

Texas vs. Mizzou: Under 144.5

only play of the nite, i really think they want people on the over here, they totaled 157 in their matchup in texas, i think texas makes them grind it out more here. the number set where its at tells the story, at least imo. the only other under i bet this year featured a 111 pt 2nd half so ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X