Drink up bud

Have a good one:beer2:

• yomonte
    replied
    Thanx JoePa

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    Thanks guys.....it went off without a hitch! No freaking surprises at work or home......:thumbs:

YO...you the man keeping on top of all the birthdays, thanks for the e-mail wish as well!

Flyers...Shorts can buy any kind of beer he wants if he's also bringing the wings and pulled pork.

Queen...Eastern Ohio actually, but was a big Pirates fan, still a huge Pens fan, hate the Stillers, used to drank IC Light.

Flyers...my father-out-law was a federal mine inspector in PA, OH, WV area and thankfully he never got black lung. Yes I graggiated from Kent and TOSU, but always like PSU well before they joined the Big Ten. I remember watching Matt Suhey, Charlie Pittman, Franco Harris, Todd Blackledge and quite a few others along the way with Ray Scott doing play-by-play of replays on my black and white tv at midnight. And I did go to PSU for a semester, the girl whose family I was staying with didn't like me how I like her so I packed up and came home to Kent.

Q & Udogg...thanks, but I celebrated with a 25 mile bike ride last night and no cold ones....now tonight it's a different story! LOL :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Happy Birthday JoePa :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    Happy Birthday buddy! have one on all of us!

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen View Post

FF he's from PA he likes Iron City :laughing:
    probaby a sucker as well for Black Lung Genuine Draft.......:beerbang:

and seriously....on that note, what IS
    the deal with JoePa....:dunno: Dude lives in eastern Ohio....works at Kent State....pulls for Penn State....but then also pulls for Ohio State when it's convenient.....:dunno:

need a break down please

Leave a comment:

• Queen
    replied
    Happy Birthday

FF he's from PA he likes Iron City :laughing:

:sm:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    happy birthday.....:beerbang:

strohs are on shorts....:beerbang: