Safety Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Message

Its the Holiday and everybody is shopping late. Guess what, chit is gonna happen. Don't let it happen to you. There gonna try to hit the suicide lane and not get comepletely in that lane. Watch out for them cause they are looking out for them and not the person they are effecting with that move. And those biatchas that are turning into the shopping center that signal but when they turn, stop in the middle of the turn. THATS THE ONE THAT IS GONNA FK YOU UP. I know you are out there, but please don't be in such a hurry that you don't come home safe. It ain't a rule, but it ottah. Trust your first instinc. It might save your life. They ain't looking out for you. you have to look out for you. You have to to be aware of whats going on around you. You be the man, Gotdamly

If your in such a hurry, leave 5 minutes early

Come home safe

I cant say it any better, make it home safe
    If its fun, do it

Don't try to be first to get into Walmart at opening time either. You might just get trampled. In fact, if you get trampled at a walmart and dead trying to get your kid the only elmo doll left on aisle 5, yuz a warlord!
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

I think I need a 12-er of Bud longnecks and a couple of cowboy killers to understand this ...

That or my Southern Redneck-to-English dictionary. :laughing:

Thank you Santa Yo.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X