Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictem Needs YOUR Help...BAD

Hi All,

I just caught wind of something today that has absolutely broken my heart. Predictem Webmaster Pauly K. has a good buddy who's 3 year old baby girl has been diagnosed with Leukemia.

Paul had "apologized" to me for taking so long on a project because he has been busy building <a href="http://www.camrynscourage.com">CamrynsCourage.com</a>, a site about baby Camryn which is helping to organize/promote fundraisers to help the family.

If you've got kids, I don't need to explain how deep this hits to home. If you're a youngin' who is still out enjoying your youth, please let me advise you that when you do have kids, there is <b>NOTHING</b> more terrifying than thinking that your child may be taken away from you due to illness/unexpected death. When you have kids, you ain't living for you anymore, it's all about them.

If you had a child with a disease like this, I would think that your main priority in life would be to love them like there is no tomorrow and spend as much time with them as possible. That means missing work, which means bills are going to stack up, not to mention all the medical costs that will probably be accrued.

With that being said, it's a no brainer for us to use Predictem as a platform to reach out for donations in order to help the Hunter family out. We take great pride in offering a gathering place for gambling enthusiasts to come together to talk about our passion. We take pride in offering this at no cost to our readers. While we don't like asking our readers for anything, we feel compelled to do so in this situation and during Christmas time with our toy drive.

Pauly K. is one of my favorite people. Any friend of his is a friend of mine, so we're now on a mission here to help raise funds to help this family out.

We would GREATLY appreciate it if you would consider joining us in pitching in any amount that you're comfortable with to help raise funds to help the Hunters. Imagine if this happened to you... You could only hope that people would come out of the woodwork to help. PLEASE consider donating to this important cause.

100% of all the donations will be passed on to the family in the name of Team Predictem and Predictem Webmaster Pauly K.

<b>Donations can be made via paypal or personal check</b> to:

Paypal: predictem@hotmail.com

Personal Check:

Westin Consulting
    PO Box 428
    The Dalles, Oregon 97058

I will be working on contacting some sponsors to see if we can generate some betting accounts to give away (in a contest format) as incentive to get people to donate.

Please consider skipping a bet today and donating it to a severe cause. We gotta help this family fellas.

Thanks for your time.

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM.

Thanks to Gadfly36 for his generous donation of $30!

Comment

Thanks to Fly on the Wall for his generous donation of $191.90!

Comment

Huge thanks WSOX08 for his generous donation of $100!
        Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Huge thanks to Nolimit1163 for his generous donation of $10!

Comment

Thanks for reposting this guys. :)
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Huge thanks to Akatdrake for his generous donation of $25!

Comment

Kevin,

I'm a little short on funds but perhaps I can help in another way. I"m a volunteer at Make A Wish so I could possibly refer that family to someone and maybe Camryn can have one of her wishes come true.

Any interest?

Comment

Hi Chicago Empire,

That would be absolutely outstanding.

Note: She's Canadian. Is make a wish international?

Please drop me a line at predictem@hotmail.com with your contact info and I'll have either Paul or the family contact you. Thanks!
                  Last edited by Kevin; 04-14-2011, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Huge thanks to Joepa66 for his generous donation of $50!

Comment

We're up to 406.90! Keep'em coming fellas! Thanks!

Comment

Huge thanks to Polar Ice for his generous donation of $50!

(456.90)

Comment

Huge thanks to Steve Hay for his generous donation of $25!

(481.90)

Comment

ENORMOUS thanks to Kenneth Strong for his generous donation of $316

(797.90)
                            Last edited by Kevin; 04-22-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks to all who donated to this great cause!

Comment

Working...
                              X