No announcement yet.

I am now fully retired and looking ahead to the rest of my time in this world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now fully retired and looking ahead to the rest of my time in this world

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to to be around the forum for so long. But I’m back for sure now. Time is unlocked and open for me now. Looking forward to many different things and especially time to spend with my friends here on Predictem.

Please remember to use all the valuable data & info that’s available here. If you’re on social media tag us cuz the more people that see the forum name, the better we’ll become.

As an amateur player in the world of wagering on sports, I am always open to comments; suggestions; critiques; criticisms; but most importantly comradeship with everyone here.
    No bad luck with all of your sports investments. See you around the forum

• Meestermike
    replied
    Thanks to you all: Jer, Pete, and Kevin. I am going to keep myself busy with numerous projects and part time $$$ jobs.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    CONGRATS Mike!!!!!! I know you've been anxiously awaiting this for quite some time.

ENJOY!

Leave a comment:

• gadfly36
    replied
    hey Mike as a fellow retiree I just want to remind you to find some hobby's or else it can get very boring, but congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Jerbeek
    replied
    Congrats Mike!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X