12 stuck upside down for 35 mins at Arkansas amusement park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 stuck upside down for 35 mins at Arkansas amusement park

Roller Coaster Riders Left Hanging, Power Outage Strands 12 Upside Down On The X-Coaster At Magic Springs - CBS News

Yikes!

no backup generator? :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      no backup generator? :nuts:
      I was thinking the same thing.
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I was thinking that one would have to think they'd have some kind of release button they could press to push any cars along that are on the track.

Weird.

Comment

Alot of you may not believe this, but I never have been on a rollarcoaster, and I am not too far from canadas wonderland. You guys should go there for rollarcoasters. Im not sure if this arkansas one was a traveling amusement park but i would avoid those.
          Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
          NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
          NHL 7 - 9
          SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
          MLB 1 - 1
          NBA 7 - 5
          NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

My family (2 daughters and nephew) and I got stuck on the roller coaster at Disneyland Adventure on the upswing before we hit the loop. Dismounting from the coaster was pretty scary......especially cause my 9 yr old daughter was on the open side of the track. Although I must admit the workers there were great and really took care of us. My wife was freaking out cause she wouldn't go on it and was wondering what the hell was going on........after 45 minutes. Now she's definitely never going on it.......lol
            2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Comment

Probably not a big deal for Arkys......I think they sleep 4 or 5 to a bed so someone always ends up hanging off the side of the bed upside down! LMAO:nuts:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I knew when I saw this on the news that some a-hole on this forum would make an Arkie joke.

Joepa- bite me!!!

Just remember the next time you go to Walmart and purchase your k/y jelly, gerbal and string that the money you spend is coming back to us Arkies, so that we can go ride on some more roller coasters.

Hell, we're at the bottom of every economic and educational statistic in the U.S. and the people on that coaster were just hanging upside down trying to find somebody below us!!!! LMAO

Comment

Don't worry Redhog.....oHIo, Mississippi and West Virginny are all close to Arkansas as well.....hell when I lived in Pine Bluff there were alot of "have nots" but they didn't seem as unhappy as the ones living around these parts. It was an eye opener and I really valued the experience of living there....

As for the k-y jelly....I don't know where the other guys get theirs, but I don't shop at Sam's Hijacking Store, he's run enough companies out of business with his business demands. I simply make my own with a little olive oil and some black raspberry jam from Smuckers.....LMAO

:nuts:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                  X