No announcement yet.

Ask Questions Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering when (periodically) updates of the current standings will be posted.
    I was also searching and trying to find a current roster list for the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by MJJM888 View Post
      I was wondering when (periodically) updates of the current standings will be posted.
      I was also searching and trying to find a current roster list for the contest.
      Here is the latest grading of all players in the contest. http://www.predictem.com/forums/mlb-...g-may-4th.html

I will be updating this tonite up to & incl. May 8th
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

I checked the updated standings and my name is not on the roster list I entered on
        the 8th and received a confirmation e-mail for signing up. I won with My selection on the Red Sox -125 that evening.

I should be @ +100.
        I won on the 9th too on the Phillies -170. ( for the record )

I appreciate everything, thanks.

Comment

My question is: I made my original entry today and posted it, but then I edited the entry.
          The edited entry will count for today's P.O.D. . I just want to verify that it is okay that I edited it.

Thanks alot.

Comment

MeesterMike
            I posted my POD for Wed. 5/21 earlier in the day. (ATL -1.5RL)
            At 3:30pm after reconsidering it I edited it and posted ATL/NYM Under 9.5.
            I just wanted to make sure you were aware that I edited my pick before game time and it was the same game as the original post. (since there were 2 games earlier in the day)

Comment

Originally posted by MJJM888 View Post
              MeesterMike
              I posted my POD for Wed. 5/21 earlier in the day. (ATL -1.5RL)
              At 3:30pm after reconsidering it I edited it and posted ATL/NYM Under 9.5.
              I just wanted to make sure you were aware that I edited my pick before game time and it was the same game as the original post. (since there were 2 games earlier in the day)
              From now on please do not edit your post other than to state it is canceled. Make a new post with your new play in the same daily thread.
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

I was just curious when July was going to be graded.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Meestermike is in the middle of a career change and his hours and job description has changed bigtime, so everybody please be patient with him. He'll gettem graded as soon as he can getter done.

That thing is a monster to grade!

Comment

Good Luck with everything.

Comment

Is this contest still currently running?
                      What is the status of our moderator?
                      Is he ok?
                      Has this contest been graded for July and the winner given their prize?
                      Just wondering what's up.

Comment

Working...
                      X