Oden out for the year!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oden out for the year!!!!!!!!!!

wow.....talk about not what POR was expecting. Guess that Xmas day PORT/SEA game isn't looking too hot now.....that is too bad for Oden, PORT and the NBA (who could use somebody not getting arrested or full of spider web tatoos).
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

typical OSU wimp and Portland draft pick....

Greg Sambowie Oden....
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
      typical OSU wimp and Portland draft pick....

Greg Sambowie Oden....
      how about the irony if he does turn out to be sam bowie and durant turns out to be a jordan type superstar.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ARGH!

Good thing we picked up Channing Frye and still have Pryzbilla.

Still sucks though.

Comment

Aldridge, Frye and Outlaw could be one of the physically weakest front lines in the history of the NBA.

Ouch.

Comment

There's always Darius Miles :thumbs:

Comment

Rumor on our local sports radio show is that Oden...and I'm not ****ting you...may have injured his knee playing Dance Dance Revolution. I guess that's what happens when you draft a guy with the mentality of a middle schooler. I'm sure it's bull**** but it's still kind of funny. **** I know it's twisted but you have to try to find some humor in this somehow. We're definitely ****ed next year. We definitely pulled the trigger WAY too early in trading Zach Randolph IMO.
              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

A man 7+ feet playing dance dance revolution? Now that's some ****

Comment

I am getting blammed for oden's broken leg here at home in portland...

but i dont care i ever see him ill break the other leg

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
                    I am getting blammed for oden's broken leg here at home in portland...

but i dont care i ever see him ill break the other leg
                    Who would blame a queer like you?
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

my girlfriend was hanging out with greg oden at the dance club fx here in portland and her and her friend spent a little too much time with him, so when i find out i said if i see him i break his leg long story but funny thing is after this all went down 2 days later he announced surgery so everyone around my area knows about it...

besides thanks for the queer comment

just shows what kind of bitch you are... real mature man:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
                        my girlfriend was hanging out with greg oden at the dance club fx here in portland
                        spunk.gif
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          [ATTACH]87[/ATTACH]

LoL

now im stuck:pud:

can u post pictures in the forum if so how can i i want to show this picture of oden out on the night...

Comment

Old attachment 87 will get ya every time.

Comment

Working...
                            X