• Show
Clear All

• jcho201
    started a topic Jcho's 1 Play Wednesday

Jcho's 1 Play Wednesday

2 - 0 Last time out (+4 Units)

Just 1 play Today:

Boston (-4) Vs Atlanta - 1.5 Units Win

Atlanta played really well last night against Philly, but that may hurt them. ATL is 5-13 SU and 7-11 ATS on the second game of B2B's. Coming off of a win ATL is 10-14 SU and ATS. The last time these teams met, the Celts were without Pierce and still led by 15 at the half before falling apart. Since Pierce has returned, Boston has been able to beat the teams that they are supposed to, and at 12-21 away from home, the Hawks are one of these teams. Atlanta is also 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games. Also, this is the first time that the Hawks have had to go on the road without Joe Johnson. His 25 points per game is going to be hard to make up for.

Boston is 11-4 ATS on the second game of B2B's and Pierce is going to go off after being held to 8 points against Chicago last night IMO.

GL to everyone on their plays
    Last edited by jcho201; 03-14-2007, 09:04 PM.

• jcho201
    replied
    This is probably the best i've seen Boston play this season. Rondo looks like he's the real deal at the point for them.

I really liked this play, but couldnt talk myself into throwing more than a couple units on the Celtics.
    Last edited by jcho201; 03-14-2007, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X