X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoosierDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    It kind of scares me that so many overs have cashed already today.... is it too much to ask for 1 more? Hoping for a high scoring 1sth in Sac/Phx, & possible middle attempt 2ndh...

Hate to post after the fact, but did you see that 1Q over line in Chi/Den was only 51.5? Had "fishy" written al over it, but it panned out

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    It kind of scares me that so many overs have cashed already today.... is it too much to ask for 1 more? Hoping for a high scoring 1sth in Sac/Phx, & possible middle attempt 2ndh...

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nice FF, glad to contribute! I love talking about this ****....

Mavs-9 2ndh

2 units

Mavs/Raptors u98 2ndh
    Suns-240 1sth

1 to win 1.7 units

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Udog i am going to jump on board with the DEN -2 1Q and the NYK Under28 1/2 1Q -110...GL!...
    :beerbang: ......2-0 +4Units.....pleasure doing business with you again chalkdog....:thumbs: .....took your NYK thoughts and decided to roll with a bad 1Q for them....that is why writeups are better than a record posted any day of the week...just wish more people on this site realized that and quit focusing so much on records and focused more on insight in a game.......9-3 +11.4Units on the NBA with ya Udog....:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Udog i am going to jump on board with the DEN -2 1Q and the NYK Under28 1/2 1Q -110...GL!...

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Agreed on the Warriors. The Knicks are in absolute DISARRAY right now and probably will be until Isisah gets the ax.

May be a good team to fade for the next several weeks.
    Yep.
    Unhappy with Knicks' effort, Isiah Thomas kicks players out of practice

Leave a comment:

• COACH DITKA
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
    What Deng is not playing now?
    Deng didn't play against the Lakers on Sunday night. I believe the Sun TImes said something about his back.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDaddy
    replied
    Agreed on the Warriors. The Knicks are in absolute DISARRAY right now and probably will be until Isisah gets the ax.

May be a good team to fade for the next several weeks.

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    What Deng is not playing now?

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    LOVE the Warriors tonight! They need to try climbing outta their hole with Boston waiting tmr. Just hope they can contain Curry and Randolph. Also see a DD blowout in Denver playing Bulls w/o Deng. Have 4 units on each myself. GL!! :cheers:

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    I feel like a fool for not taking the Warriors and over, but the Knicks can't lose every game. Of their remaining games this month, this is the easiest game on the schedule for the month. Isn't Isiah Thomas going to slow the game down a little and go inside to Randolph or Curry?

Leave a comment:

• Whaleydog
    replied
    GL Tonight Udog !.......What are your thoughts on the Wizards tonight ? I think they get Arenas back and seem to have a little momentum after a slow start.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    FF- Just added the Nuggets 1stq. I would lean on the Warriors to win the first quarter, but if I played anything other than game side/total, it would be 1sth over... as far as team totals, Denver will be about 106.5, which could be cutting it close as IMO they blowout the Bulls. IMO they score anywhere from 102-112, but again I like the 1stq more.

I'm laying off the Hawks. I wanted 7, & even then it's a tough play to make. I'd rather stick to the ones I'm more confident in. Off to work, GLTA :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Udog- you like any team totals tomorrow or 1Q plays?

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nice Beholdah, hopefully we're on the right side :cheery:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X