X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdog88
    started a topic ***UDoggie's Tuesday Spider Tatts***

***UDoggie's Tuesday Spider Tatts***

Positive day yesterday, today I'm on.....

Nets-4

Sonics/Lakers o216

Cavaliers+3.5

76ers+7.5

3 units each
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-27-2007, 10:52 AM. Reason: played nets at -4

• Daws1089
    replied
    gl on the late ones udoggie. damn chicken mcnuggets

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nuggets-7 2ndh

3 units

I knew I should have stayed away 1sth. God help me these damn Nuggets will be the end of me! The Pacers started off hot, but IMO Denver ties it up rather quickly 2ndh & pulls away from the 3 quarter playing Pacers:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    After thinking about it, I'm going to buy out some of the Lakers over.... IMO they blow out the Sonics, so the 4th quarter could be trouble. Really the main reason I'm doing it is because every early game went over, & I'm scared LoL.

Sonics/Lakers u217.5-103

2 units

Lakers-3.5 1st quarter

1 unit

also playing Lakers 1stq small. I believe I'm 0-6 in my last 6 1stq plays, so really I'm just doing it to try & break the losing streak LoL.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    LMAO at the Nuggets 1stq play.... 2-12 to start :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nuggets-2.5 1stq

Pacers/Nuggets o112 1sth

2 units each

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nets/Grizzlies o104 2ndh

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    last play...

4.5 pt teaser

Heat-2.5
    Lakers-6.5

2 to win 2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nets- Vince is back, & the Nets are finally back to winning. Now they're in front of the home crowd & facing a Memphis team that despises defense. IMO the big three go on a scoring spree. Memphis is on the front end of a b2b & will be facing the Raptors tomorrow with revenge. I'm hoping they lose by 10+ so I get a nice dog line for them tomorrow...

Sonics/Lakers over- IMO the Lakers are a chameleon team- that is, they tend to go at the pace of the team they are playing. This season, they've gone over the total in games when playing those uptempo teams. 217 @ Phx, 228 vs. Utah, 248 vs the Pacers.... now they are at home after having dropped 3 in a row, so I expect them to come out firing. It's been reported that Jackson wants Kobe to shoot the ball more, somethinkg I'm sure Kobe will happily do. I think both teams get into the 100's rather easily, with the Lakers winning by 10+

Cavs- grabbed this when it came out last night, & it's now off the board. I was thinking this would be closer to a +1, so I grabbed it & thought if I didn't like it after looking deeper, I'd just buy out. This is a play on LeBron, who in case you haven't been watching, is unstoppable right now. I can't pass up Bron getting points at home the way he's playing. Boston won't win every game, & I think playing @ Clev. vs. LeBron when he's hot is one they drop. They nearly lost @ Charlotte, & I think they are very beatable on the road. On top of that, it seems as if Ray Allen may have an injury, but it's not concrete as far as I know...

Philly- What goes up must come down. The Bucks have beaten 3 good teams in a row (Dalas, LaL & the Cavs), & are on the front end of a b2b. The Bucks were like this last season- beating teams that were "better" than them, but dropping games to the sub .500 teams. I don't think this line is warranted quite yet. Philly has been playing much better as of late, & are also on the front end of a b2b. They're coming off a disappointing 2 pt loss to the Warriors, & a 5 pt loss @ Detroit the game previous. Korver should be back in the lineup, which will provide some perimeter offense. The Bucks have only won 2 games by more than 7 pts this season, & to top it off pg Mo Williams & sf Mason both have gimpy ankles.

For those looking to fade the Bulls again, I would stay away! Historically they win the first game off the circus road trip pretty big. I can't bring myself to play them, but I won't fade them either.... I was looking to play the Denver/Indy over as well, but the line isn't out ( I'm off to work) & there are too many questions. Denver is pretty banged up, so I don't know how they respond. Possible 2ndh play there.... GLTA today :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X