Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08
    replied
    GL tonight Udog, I'm also on GS (which might not be a good thing). I enjoy reading your write ups. Hopefully tonight is the beginning of a good run.

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    Don't stop with the writeups Udogg! Yah I was with ya on the Suns last nite as well and lost 10 units. I still believe it was a solid pick but it's just a bad beat so I can live with it. Public all over the Suns and the line movement was fishy. Suns didn't play hard til the 4th.

However, Rockets looked like a team who's playing hard after their losing streak especially now with Francis in there trying to earn minutes. I believe this game could go either way, depending on whether Baron plays hard or not. If he's driving in there drawing fouls Warriors would win, otherwise I think the Rockets will take this one as well.

Any early leans for tmr? Opinions on Boston -2 vs Heat?

Leave a comment:

• radication
    replied
    Concerned

I was scratching my head last night trying to figure out why the Phoenix line dropped.....money was pouring in on the suns...line still dropped...scared me off and I'm glad I did it....Houston won SU....now here comes tonight and I'm lovin G.S but damn the line moves again against Houston......scares me..so be careful.....but just for your info....I'm going big on G.S tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    gl udoggie. hang in there, it will turn around.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X