***UDoggie's Sunday Spidey Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Sunday Spidey Tatts***

Looking for 3 straight profitable days.....

Magic+3

Cavs+4.5

Hawks+6

Rockets-3

2 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

T-Puppies+105

Wolves team o95.5-105

2 units each

Cavs/Lakers o202-105

1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      T-Puppies+105

Wolves team o95.5-105

2 units each
      Maybe they'll use the hack-a-Boone philosophy like dumbass Golden Shower tried the other night. In the 3rd qtr no less. Did you see that stupid ****? What the hell were thinking? Cost em the cover, IMHO...

Comment

how bout them T PUPS :beerbang: nice job today dogg

Comment

LOL the Nots truly do blow. Nice hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Maybe they'll use the hack-a-Boone philosophy like dumbass Golden Shower tried the other night. In the 3rd qtr no less. Did you see that stupid ****? What the hell were thinking? Cost em the cover, IMHO...

didn't catch it, but it sounds like a dumb idea LoL.

Thanks Stif Beholdah! 5-2 +6.85 units :thumbs:

Comment

Stupid ass Don Nelson had his guys just start hacking Josh Boone on every NJ possession the other night in the 3rd qtr. Sometimes 70 feet from the basket, and when he didn't even have the ball.

Now I can see taking a hard foul and making him hit the free throws if he's about to get a layup, but there was really no point to what Nelson was doing, and especially at the time of the game he was doing it.

I guess the idea was to put the scrubs in to foul Boone, he'll miss almost all the ft's and GS can score on the other end and build a lead?

Nevertheless, dumb....and it didn't work either. Boone hit just about every FT, plus GS accumulated a ton of team fouls, putting NJ in the penalty early in the quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Stupid ass Don Nelson had his guys just start hacking Josh Boone on every NJ possession the other night in the 3rd qtr. Sometimes 70 feet from the basket, and when he didn't even have the ball.

Now I can see taking a hard foul and making him hit the free throws if he's about to get a layup, but there was really no point to what Nelson was doing, and especially at the time of the game he was doing it.

I guess the idea was to put the scrubs in to foul Boone, he'll miss almost all the ft's and GS can score on the other end and build a lead?

Nevertheless, dumb....and it didn't work either. Boone hit just about every FT, plus GS accumulated a ton of team fouls, putting NJ in the penalty early in the quarter.
                Just looked up Boone's stats- he attempted 15 fts, just the 2nd time all season that he attempted over 8! The other time? 10 ft attempts last meeting vs. the Warriors. That's funny, Nelson is one ass-backwards thinker most of the time....

I also wanted to say once again F the NBA injury report. No clue that Yao wasn't going to play yesterday, & I definitely would not have played it had I even had an inkling that he would sit

Comment

Working...
                X