Clear All

• NBA Friday!

YTD:
    57-45-2
    +13.62 units

Lakers +1.5
    4 units

GL!

:bitching: this game hasn't started the way I wanted it to...the Magic score 42 points in the 1st quarter!!! They're knocking down 3 pointers like layups...shooting 8-11 in the 1st quarter from beyond the arc!

ok...sorry for the rant...but daamn...not the start I wanted to see in this game...hopefully they cool down some and Lakers come back in this one! Was going to play a couple more games, but at this point...just sticking with this one...lets see what happens..

Comment

what the ****...i go back and check the score and now it's saying the magic scored 44 in the 1st quarter...not sure what happened there...but daamn 44 point! some nights teams don't score that in the 1st half!

Comment

Crazy game so far! kobe with 19 already, & Howard nearing a double-double before the half. I can see this one being a nailbiter in the end. Thinking about jumping on the 2ndh over, but depending on the line, the value may be gone.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

yeah...that was a crazy game. Didn't think I had a good chance at winnng that one after Orlando scored 44 in the 1st...I know there some talk on this board about the Gasol trade and how it really wasn't a good one for the Lakers, but IMO, it gives them a damn good 1-2 punch...and when Bynum gets back....that'll be damn good starting 5 with Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom and Fisher....along with the lakers already solid bench...FINALLY..the lakers are relevant again!

1-0
          +4 units

YTD:
          58-45-2
          +17.62 units

Comment

Working...
          X