• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flmmkrz
    started a topic NBA monday with flmmkrz

NBA monday with flmmkrz

Knickerbockers +8 @ -120 to win 2 units

quite honestly I don't see a reason why they can't win this one outright so I'll take the points.

one more play I'm very much on the fence with right now so I'll post shortly if I lock it in.

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Yeah, I think the Knicks are incapable of playing a full 4 quarters... they have joined the Heat & Clippers on my do not bet list:puke:
    I'll join you in not betting any of these putzes again as well.

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    0fer, struggling teams getting points not a good thing flmmkrz lol

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Cleveland also no shows late in the game as well, so much for the added defense and rebounding from Wallace. Dwight schooled him and Z. And is it just me or is Delonte west just a joke
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-17-2008, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Yeah, I think the Knicks are incapable of playing a full 4 quarters... they have joined the Heat & Clippers on my do not bet list:puke:

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    should also add these morons cant bury a free throw to save their lives

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    horrible knicks, keep it close all game and then show why they are shyt late. Non stop fouls, no defense, turnovers and close game and all your jobbers are taking shots. You have Crawford, Randolph and Robertson on the bench and the freakin collins and jeffries are taking shots late.

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Cavs +7 @ -111 to win 2 units

too many points the way lebrons playing and with the team finally almost all together.

GL everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X