Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cavorca12
    replied
    Forgot to add my tail of Udog's Bos 1Q play.

Boston 1Q -5 ... 1.5 Unit

Leave a comment:

• cavorca12
    replied
    Can I get a little D please? Just a little??

Denver +8.5 ... 1 Unit

Leave a comment:

• cavorca12
    replied
    Adding:

Orlando 2H +1.5 ... 0.75 Unit

Leave a comment:

• cavorca12
    replied
    NO game was a lot of fun, glad they got the W. Deuce McAllister was sitting a couple rows in front of me. Wish I'd been around to lay some on the 2H. I've seen them close or trailing vs sub-500 teams a couple times late this season at half and then obliterate them in the 2H. Don't know if Scott makes outstanding adjustments or the team just picks it up, but it's something I'll be following. NO does play their 2nd team a good portion of the 2Q, so starters are usually rested, but West and Chandler both play a ton of minutes (40+ last night) since there isn't a ton of frontcourt depth besides Hilton Armstrong (wohoo...). Anyway, CP3 was outstanding, and IMO Kidd just can't guard him.

Still looking at games, but starting Sunday with:

Orlando -6.5 ... 1 Unit

Leave a comment:

• cavorca12
    replied
    Thanks HD and Rah.

Adding 1.5 Units on New Orleans for a total of 4 Units.

I'll be at the game, so that's a large reason why I'm putting more than normal on it. But I do like the spot for NO coming off that last game of the season vs Dal. I see it as motivation for NO not just since it was an L, but because IMO it would just piss me off knowing that Dal went out and gave everything they had to get a W in order to play you instead of LA in round 1. NO Arena atmosphere should be great as well. The theme for the playoffs in NO is "Fan Up"...haha... Not sure who came up with that...

GL! :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• RahStahMan
    replied
    GL cavorca!
    Go Wiz!
    :beer2:

Leave a comment:

• cavorca12
    replied
    Washington +3.5 (-105) ... 1.5 Unit

Washington at Cleveland Under 188 ... 2 Units

San Antonio -4 ... 1.5 Unit

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    GL Cav :beerbang: Have a good time! Not too good though, dont want to see you bein' taken away by security. :drunk:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X