Thor's NBA Hoops 2008 Playoffs:Sunday 5/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops 2008 Playoffs:Sunday 5/11

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to All Here and on Net.....Queen and the Rest..Hope you have a Great One and All of US Here would Not Be Here if Moms were Not on the Planet...Happy Mother's Day..!!..:sm:

...YTD...287-236-9...Reg Season
    ...YTD...28-29-2...2008 Playoffs

New Orleans (62-28) at San Antonio (61-99)....{New Orleans Leads 2-1}

After San Ant Won Game 3 on San Ant Home Court it was a Huge for Them to Keep Home Court Advantage Going into Game 4 Tonite at Home....San Ant Must Win Tonite Game to Hold Serve...STATS/TRENDS..Meeting Between 2 Teams the Over is 8-3 Last 11 Games in San Ant...New Orl is 8-3 OVER Last 11 Games as a Road Dog...San Ant is 8-2-1 Last 11 VS Western Conf...and OVER is 7-2 in San Ant Last 9 Games Following a ATS Win...This Game 2 Nites ago Just Made Me Sick..Boozer Misses 2 FTS with 3 Seconds at End of the Game...New Orl hope to Follow the 1st Round were they Beat Dallas by Winning 1st 2 Games at Home then Losing Game 3 at Dallas then Beat Dallas in Game 4 on their Home Court...Look for More of the Same in a Very High Scoring Game were New Orl will want to Start Fast Scoring and Running and San Ant will get Caught in that Style and a Big 1st Half High Scoring will Result...Now if this is Like 2 Days ago then I'm Giving Everyone a Bad MOJO..Hopefully the Gambling Gods had their Fun with Me on Friday and will Treat Me Right and New Orleans will Play the Way I Think and this Game Comes down to a Last Shot...So...

Pic: New Orleans +5

Pic: New Orleans/San Antonio...Over 188 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 05-11-2008, 07:03 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

2nd Half of New Orleans/San Antonio

2nd Half Pics:

Pic: New Orleans -2
    Pic: New Orleans/San Antonio...Over 95

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X