San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors

San Antonio Spurs -4.5

1 Unit Play

San Antonio Spurs -2 1stQ

2 Unit Play

San Antonio Spurs -3 1stH

In the past 5 games for the Spurs, they have averaged 95 points per game and have shot at a 45.5% clip. For the Warriors past 5 games, they have averaged 110.6 points per game and shot at 47.8% clip. In those past 5 games for the Spurs, they have allowed their opponents to score 86.4 points per game while shooting at a 42.9% clip. On the other hand, the Nuggets have allowed their opponents to score 106.2 points per game but allow the other them to shoot at a 46.4%. Simple, a great defense vs. a great offense and the defensive team prevails. The Warriors might be a little tired because of last nights late game where it went down to the wire in Los Angeles. I think losing by 2 hurt the Warriors a little more than they think. This loss was bad because they had a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter and let it slip away. The Spurs on the other hand gained more confidence as they beat Seattle no problem last night. They have won 3 straight and are on a 16-2 SU run. I don't see Al Harrington or anyone else stopping Duncan, so look for a huge offense game from him.

Bold Prediction: Spurs 106 Warriors 95

• Dutch Goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
    GJ man...this game reminded me of the Mavs/Lakers game at Staples the other day....
    Yea, I knew that bad loss last night would bite the Warriors in the ass. GL tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Whit_Eboy
    replied
    GJ man...this game reminded me of the Mavs/Lakers game at Staples the other day....

Leave a comment:

• Dutch Goose
    replied
    Overall Day NBA:

4-1......(+8.9 Units)

Leave a comment:

• Dutch Goose
    replied
    Adding:

.5 Unit Play

Over 101 2ndH

Should be close because their isn't going to be any free throws at the end of the game at this point. I'm looking for the Warriors to run and gun in the 2nd.

Bold Prediction: Warriors 58 Spurs 50

Leave a comment:

Working...
X