Utah Jazz O51.5 -123

2 Units each

• hook11050
    replied
    GL Tampa..Hope to cash it all season with ya pal

Leave a comment:

• tampayay
    replied
    Yes Denver, Portland and Utah are all in the Northwest division, I expect it to be extremely competitive. Banking on the division to be very successful, it was really a roll of the dice. The biggest problem with playing 3 in the same division is what the third place team can achieve. So if the division is extremely successful, each team with their eye on the team behind and in front, is what i was hoping for. The conservative play would be picking 4 from each diff. Divisions. I'm really liking the bee's, so in the northwest it will be nice if 2 of the 3 are 1-2, or 2-3 ect. (whatever is needed, probably 1-2) the last one was just a pick for better probability of hitting 2 of 3 wich look to be the best in their division. Ya kinda kooky, we will see...
    Last edited by tampayay; 10-28-2008, 12:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by tampayay View Post
    New Orleans Hornets O51.5 -122

Denver Nuggets O40.5 -141

Portland Trailblazers O44.5 -129

Utah Jazz O51.5 -123

2 Units each

First of all GL this season & with these futures :thumbs:

I like the Hornets season wins, but am questioning your logic with the other 3. Why you would play 3 teams over the win total in the same division? IMO the numbers are sharp as hell with season wins- Utah won 54 last season, 51 in 06-07, taking first both times. In 05-06, the Nuggets won the division with just 44 wins. Theoretically, though all teams may be improved, they could all fall under the number. In this division, here are the team wins for 3rd place for the past couple seasons...

07-08

#3 Blazers- 41 games won

06-07

#3 Blazers 35 games won

05-06

#3 Sonics- 35 games won

So the 3rd place team has won over 40 just once in the past 3 years. If you expect Utah to win the division, than you likely need Denver to come in 3rd, because if they come in 2nd, it would be tough for the Blazers to be in third & have 45 wins. In 06-07, 1st won 51, 2nd 45 & third 32! In 05, they were 44, 41 & 35. So if you get the favorable result you want landing 1st (jazz), 2nd (Blazers) & 3rd (Nuggets), you still would have ended up 1-6 those 2 seasons! IMO if you're lucky you go 2-1, but the juice is so high that it's barely a profit! JMO.... GL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X