X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stifler's Mom
    started a topic Tuesday

Tuesday

Need some redemption after being 0-3 last night....

Boston/Charlotte under 180.5

I like Boston to bounce back with some solid D here in a game between two teams who like to slow it down and defend to begin with most of the time anyway. Normally I would play Charlotte +10 here, but not off a Celtics SU loss....

Oklahoma City +2.5 (-105)

Nice letdown spot for the Knicks after taking out Boston, and don't look now, but the Thunder are playing some pretty decent ball lately. Wrong fave, imo.

Minnesota +4.5

Another letdown spot, this one for Memphis after taking down Dallas. Memphis blows and people are lining up around the corner to lay -4 with them? Why?

Chicago Bull****s -8.5

I'm sick of the Queens. They suck ass and are going to get blown out tonight. Terrible spot for them too, 4th roadie in 5 nights, all relatively close, yet all ended in demoralizing losses, and now they are probably thinking more about heading back home to bang their girlfriends/wives than hitting the court tonight. They are probably the worst road team in the history of the NBA. Tools.

2 units each

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Hornets +7.5/ml +260

2 units ats/1 unit ml
    :thumbs:

Totally flip flopped on the Kings tonight as well....Bulls don't deserve to be faves of more than 5....

Leave a comment:

• BoilerBacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Note to self:

The Chicago Bulls suck
    Copy me on that note.

I just looked at your card and I think you are copying me..... :nono:

kidding. I liked the NO play but thought I had too many plays.....

GL

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Note to self:

The Chicago Bulls suck

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Looks like I should have just played Charlotte +10 and stayed away from the stupid total, which i'm no good at anyway :puke:

I totally overlooked the situation tonight for the Hornets. Knowing that, they look like a play for me:

Hornets +7.5/ml +260

2 units ats/1 unit ml

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    GL Stif! Agree with every play... opted for the Cats+10.5, but may jump in @ the half on the under. Thinking the Hornets are live later tonight as well- not too often you get double revenge with a playoof team off a loss (2 days rested), catching 7.5 :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X