X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stifler's Mom
    started a topic Conference Finals part 2

Conference Finals part 2

No one should be forced to swim thru all that mess in my old thread to find a play, so I'm starting a new one.

34-27 (+9.60 units)

Thursday:

Cavs -7

2 units

Got this line w/o the hook @ SIA, if anyone cares

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    2 things to say....

1. The Magic are without a doubt the best team in the Eastern Conference. Period. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Yea, they used to be. Who knows these days. Too much fouling and starters shooting 3's with a minute to go and up 20+ points. Thanks alot Lamar Scrotum. Not that the play should have even come close to losing after the 1H they had, or that it may not have lost anyway, but wtf is he trying to prove? Just eat the ball or something, it's over dude....

36-31 (+6.30 units)

Took off the 1.1 units in my record for my 4 futures losses on the various Denver plays, as well as the 0-3 for losing 3 separate plays last night (side, total and parlay) but only counted it as 0-4 in the record, one loss on the futures and the 3 plays on the individual game. Making it as 7 losses would be a little deceiving, since they were futures, huge underdog lines, and all such small plays.

Tonight:

Magic ml -135

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Losing this under is one of the more ridiculous losses in my recent memory.

I may never bet an NBA total again...

Strange thing is elimination games in season's past have been pretty solid spots to play on the under...

Leave a comment:

• BoilerBacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

I got tired of getting dorked by FTs in meaningless 4th qtrs so started playing 1H unders instead. Seems to be a better deal, most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    adding:

Stink Nuggets -5.5 -105
    DEN/LAL under 209 -105

2 units each

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Great to see you back ATB :thumbs:

Yea, Orlando actually fought harder than I thought last night, but still the Cavs were able to pull it out late, as expected. Orlando just lacks the killer instinct to put a team away when they don't need to. Game 6 will, imo, be a different story though, as there is no way in hell they want to risk going back to CLE for a game 7.

Speaking of which, i already made one play for tonight, a parlay, and am 99% sure I will be laying the pts with the Stink Nuggets. Just waiting to see if i can get a better line, as I think the public will back Kobe late...

playoffs: 36-27 (+13.60 units)

Denver game 5 ml -220/Orlando game 6 ml -125 +162

2 units

Was tempted to lay the points on both of these and get +260 again, but opted for the ml's instead. Not sure why, but I guess I felt it was safer? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    typical orlando performance lol. you sure do have that team figured out:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Oops I guess I posted that a little late. Doesn't matter, it'll lose anyway unless the refs get involved late. The cavs blow, lol

Leave a comment:

• AddictedToBetting
    replied
    It's been too damn long bro! I've been MIA, but will return for the finals! GL Stiffler, hope you nail the Cavs :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Cavs -4.5 2nd half +100 for 2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    GL Stif:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    flyersfan would not be happy with all these threads you have going :ohman:

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    I like the spot for Cleveland tonight, and not for Orlando. I think they could come out flat and get squashed by a fired up Cavs team.

Cavs have been able to open up leads at home, just not hold them. I just don't believe if that happens in this game that Orlando will be able to make it back into the game this time, due mostly to the lack of urgency they have shown in the past in similar spots, while its do or die for the Cavs, so they won't let up if they get the chance to run away with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X