Lang inNBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang inNBA

10 DIME - SACRAMENTO KINGS - Love the way this team is playing right now.

When I think of the Bulls, I think alot about the Houston Rockets. These teams are similiar.

Aaron Brooks, who just torched the Lakers for 33 points, was held to just 10 points in the Kings 109-100 win 2 nights earlier. Brooks who managed to put up 23 shots against LA, was held to just 11 attempts by the Kings.

Enter Derrick Rose tonight. Quick, and likes to get to the rim just like Brooks. I look for Sacramento to defend him the same way.

The Kings are in the midst of a 4 game home win streak covering all 4 games over Memphis, Golden State, Oklahoma City, and Houston. Putting up a perfect 4-0 ATS mark right along with it.

For the year the Kings are 6-3 ATS, and I just love the way this team is playing right now, especially at home.

Rookie Tyreke Evans out of Memphis has been a pleasant suprise for the Kings and what I especially like is the fact in their 9 games this year Sacramento has outrebounded their opponents in 6 of those 9 games.

Even better than that is the fact in their last 3 home games versus Golden State, Oklahoma City and Houston, the Kings have outrebounded them by 18, 15 and 19 boards respectively.

You can see what this team is about right now. Sound defense, win the battle of the boards limiting 2nd chance opportunities and get to the free throw line.

In every single Kings game this year they have outshot every opponent from the line with exception of the Hornets. That tells me they are pounding the ball inside, drawing fouls and getting easy points.

Like I said at the top, like what this team is doing across the board and expect them to get their 5th win SU and ATS at home this year.

Bulls have covered just 3 games this year, only one on the road, and I really feel as this year progresses, they are going to miss Ben Gordon even more.

10 dime winner Sacramento Kings

FREE SELECTION - LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X